Merimobiles.com

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I bought my aPad / Moonse E-7001 from Merimobiles. There was a minor delay in shipping due to a Chinese national holiday, but I was really happy with the support I got from their team (specifically Philip).

I ordered another device from ChinaGrabber and had a terrible experience with them. I didn't hear back from them until I had American Express and PayPal file chargebacks since they sent me the wrong device (came with a 350 MHz chip when they listed it as 600 MHz).

parth34

Jul 20, 2010
I bought my aPad / Moonse E-7001 from Merimobiles. There was a minor delay in shipping due to a Chinese national holiday, but I was really happy with the support I got from their team (specifically Philip).

I ordered another device from ChinaGrabber and had a terrible experience with them. I didn't hear back from them until I had American Express and PayPal file chargebacks since they sent me the wrong device (came with a 350 MHz chip when they listed it as 600 MHz).

did it come with android market?
how much did u pay?

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010

did it come with android market?
how much did u pay?
Yes, it comes with Android Market. I paid $169, but they are currently listed on the Merimobiles site for $159. It also comes with a free case and has the RockChip 2808 (600Mhz + 500 Mhz DSP).

Most of the other cheaper knock-offs don't come with the market and have slower processors (the VIA / WM8505).

hiandroid

Jul 21, 2010

merimobiles products actually are all shiped from china.it seems that they sent free samples to slatedroid.com for review and they get free ads on them.slatedroid.com is like a promotion website now.

Last edited:

iamdestruktor

Aug 31, 2010
Witstech A81E Android 2.2,Flash 10.1Market+Free Case+Bluetooth Removable battery
Got this tablet from Merimobiles I will receive it tommorrow.

What is your order date? I placed an order on 9/2 for a G10, still waiting on it. Got a DHL tracking number a few days ago that hasn't been updated on the site yet. I even got "express" shipping. I'm beginning to think this "Phillip" dude is like the only one running the business!

iamdestruktor

Aug 31, 2010
I'm kind of tired of merimobiles.com' lack of communication with my purchase over 2 weeks ago - which apparently was just shipped today, for a second time. So I thought starting a thread with other people's experience with Merimobiles might help anyone considering buying through this site in the future. Any input will help.

bstenzhorn

Sep 16, 2010
Not very helpful with questions at all.
Purhased a Haipad MID 701, it is a nice tablet but they don't know anythimg about what they are selling.
I plan on using it while traveling and need a broadband modem stick, they had no idea, they said try this and that
Right, like I'm going to buy 2-3 modems until I find one that will work.
Don't expect any after purchase support of any value

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
My Experience was mixed. I got my A81-E from them, The shipment arrived the same day as it showed up in DHL tracking. They have the 3-5 days delivery statement. But mine was closer to 9 business days. It was quicker than other China based deliveries, but still it would be better to either be honest or not have that as a shipping come-on for their products.

cylon

Sep 17, 2010
hmm i was starting to think it was just me being impatient (and possibly poor processes), but im seeing the same expericne that the OP has seen, my apad 7002 aparantly shipping last tuesday, but is still yet to appear on the dhl tracking site. I'll be curious to see if it turns up mon/tues of next week as that would put it at the 3-5 business days claimed for shipping, but based on the last posters comments im now starting to doubt it.

iamdestruktor

Aug 31, 2010
hmm i was starting to think it was just me being impatient (and possibly poor processes), but im seeing the same expericne that the OP has seen, my apad 7002 aparantly shipping last tuesday, but is still yet to appear on the dhl tracking site. I'll be curious to see if it turns up mon/tues of next week as that would put it at the 3-5 business days claimed for shipping, but based on the last posters comments im now starting to doubt it.

That 3-5 days is BS i believe now. I should have just saved that extra $5!

cylon

Sep 17, 2010
That 3-5 days is BS i believe now. I should have just saved that extra $5!

hmm i believe so, ive just had a look on the dhl site (in my case i asked for express shipping via dhl) and at lest from the dhl site, its only a day to ship from canada to australia, but im guessing the 3- 5 days from merimobiles is to cover any issues from thier end..

anyway...waiting waiting still for my apad 7002

iamdestruktor

Aug 31, 2010
hmm i believe so, ive just had a look on the dhl site (in my case i asked for express shipping via dhl) and at lest from the dhl site, its only a day to ship from canada to australia, but im guessing the 3- 5 days from merimobiles is to cover any issues from thier end..

anyway...waiting waiting still for my apad 7002
Are you sure yours shipped from Canada? Mine shipped from Hong Kong. I think most, if not all, ship out of China in fact. I too, ordered an e7002.

Last edited:

cylon

Sep 17, 2010
Are you sure yours shipped from Canada? Mine shipped from Hong Kong. I think most, if not all, ship out of China in fact. I too, ordered an e7002.

Ahh good point i had assumed it would have gone to canada and from there to me...but your probably right (and it explain the delays)...hmmm that puts a different spin on things....;) should have just bought it from pandawill then ;-)