MID M70003 Series. Flash Problem

manfly9884

Jun 18, 2010
As the title says, I flashed the wrong firmware on this puppy and the screen is locked. USB mouse is working both the screen is still a no go. Home button is useless and right now my pad is a lighted paper weight. There is an effort to revive these pads, since apparently I'm not the only guy that has done this.
I have started this thread to see if some here can also pitch in the effort.

Thanks in advance

PS If you are interested, the thread over at slatedroid is found under general devices under M70003 dump tar.

Thanks again.

Jaycuse

Jun 24, 2010
Hey I just got one of these as well and I was wondering how I would go about flashing with a newer version?

stef

Oct 15, 2010
hello i would like to download a firmware for my epad :

Model Number:MID701

Memory Capacity:256MB

Processor Brand:VI

Processor Main Frequency:600Mhz

Brand Name:MID701

Processor Type:VIA WM 8505

CPU:CPU600MHz

i-->i accidentally downloaded a program for my epad that cause it to crash..so i re flashed my unit using the sd card with a firmware there for problems like this given to me by the person i bought my unit from...my epad version now is 1.7.4 its working fine but i noticed that there is no application market installed in my unit now...can you pls.help me on where can i download application market?and also wenever im using the application store in my epad the language and the applications thats popping out from the search are usually in chinese versions...but before i reflashed my unit its in english...how do i change this?ive tried changing the language settings but still doesnt change anything/..hope you cud help me with my concern..thanx

CartoonX

Mar 7, 2012
As the title says, I flashed the wrong firmware on this puppy and the screen is locked. USB mouse is working both the screen is still a no go. Home button is useless and right now my pad is a lighted paper weight. There is an effort to revive these pads, since apparently I'm not the only guy that has done this.
I have started this thread to see if some here can also pitch in the effort.

Thanks in advance

PS If you are interested, the thread over at slatedroid is found under general devices under M70003 dump tar.

Thanks again.

Jay-tech PID7901 (VIA8505) or (Yoshida?? or Orphan?? or MID??? Model M70003) with 128MB RAM and 300MHz, without vibration on start, without menu button, LAN and camera, with WLAN and volume keys...

Link for solution is here
Is my tablet dead/bricked? - SlateDroid.com - Page 4