mid7012 will not download

giovgreg

Sep 22, 2012
I have a coby kyros mid7012. It stopped downloading apps. The unknown sources box is "checked", I did a full factory reset, "reset up" wifi and e mail, amazon app store (it was still on the tablet after the reset however all other apps were gone?), it will "q" the downloads but will not download?....HELP PLEASE?

On a foot note, i have two other coby tablets, both mid7012, all three are for my kids, the other two work fine. Did my one child "get in there" and mess something up?

Thanks in advance

D

Dawnstar

Hello:D

Welcome to AT forum

I am sorry but can you explain your meaning? (I did a full factory reset, "reset up") also (it will "q" the downloads)

Also can please give me more information on what you did with your tablet so i can help you ;),

Last edited by a moderator:

giovgreg

Sep 22, 2012
the factory reset was booting up and holding the "back page" key, it allows you to restore factory defaults, clear cache ect.

The "q" is that when you are in the amazon app store page it will "start" the download and show you the progress page, it never gets past 0%.

D

Dawnstar

Ok but what you said is all the app are gone on your tablet you mean they don't show! Now when you download from the website like google play do any of the app show you it's already installed? have you tried re-install an OS again that might clear up some problems you might have.

I am lost here because you are not telling me everything that as gone wrong with your tablet that's why i ask you for more information as for now i can't help you unless you tell me more.

Last edited by a moderator:

giovgreg

Sep 22, 2012
lets me start again.

I purchase my apps at the amazon app store.

About two weeks ago i purchased an app, clicked the "download/install" button.

The dowload "qued" but did not continue to download, it only went to 0%.

I tried this for a couple of apps and the same thing happened. (i tried downloading on my other tablets and it worked fine)

I did the factory reset procedure I mentioned above by holding the back page button and powering up the tablet, and then choosing "factory reset".

Upon re boot I redid the wireless" set up, email ect, reinstalled the "amazon app store app", and tried to download again, it did not work.

Thats my problem.....Thanks in advance.