mnt/sdcard/external_sd Widget?

bryanc1

Jan 12, 2011
I am currently running a T-mobile galaxy tab which has an internal sd as well as a slot for an external sd card. I have used that slot and can't find a widget that will show me my memory usage besides the internal memory and the internal SD. Do any of you know of any type of widget that a person can use to monitor memory space on this external_sd slot? Thank you in advance...

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
don't know about a widget, but you might consider a file manager app like "astro" that you can also delete files

bryanc1

Jan 12, 2011
I used Astro for a while but then started having problems with it both before and after they started charging for it. I've since went to an app called "explorer" that also has a root version as well. Have been quite happy with the "explorer" alternative.

I can see what the capacity of it is when I go into settings and all that, but I'm really interested in a widget that will either display this alongside the internal SD and internal memory. Heck even something that you can point to a folder to see if it will refresh and tell you what the size and capacity is would be nice.