new android tablet!

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
For the latest tablet? There should be Android 2.2, right?
currently, there are mainly 7'' or 8'' Android 2.2 tablet available in the
market. So, you can think about one Android 2.2 tablet.
Anyway, Flash only can run on Android 2.2.

igor0203

Oct 21, 2010
Which 10.1" tablet is the best? I want that it works flawlessly and without lag. I'll be using it for remote control for PC, browsing net etc.

plvaulter06

Aug 30, 2010
Which 10.1" tablet is the best? I want that it works flawlessly and without lag. I'll be using it for remote control for PC, browsing net etc.

to sum it up, you cant buy a flawless lag-less android tablet at the moment. The closest thing at the moment would be the iPad (but don't do it! We don't want Steve's head getting any bigger). Give it another month and there will be a few more which are a little bit closer. The Archos 101 is supposed to be shipping out in the next few weeks and this might be closer.

In reality, if you want a flawless, polished consumer product, you are probably going to be waiting until at least January for an Android 3.0 / Tegra 2 device.
I have an Archos 101 on pre-order, but only because it is cheap and it will keep me entertained until January or February when the real big guns will be showing up

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
plvaulter06 said it perfectly. THERE IS NO FLAWLESS Android tablet. Sorry for the yelling :0 I am doing the same as plvaulter06. The IPad is not flawless either by the way. I am waiting for my pre-ordered 101 and expect to replace/upgrade by April. (I also expect to be Spring-Cleaning on the 'Bay about the same time. The 101 has the best price/weight and known support capability (right now) That may be a totally different story for Honeycomb. I would bet as we have seen the quick evolution of Android, stability and capability will come together quickly by then.

But that is my story and I am sticking to it. (for the next five minutes :) )

igor0203

Oct 21, 2010
Thanks for answers. I'm also waiting for Archos 101 but it's very hard to resist not to buy one right now. :) Advent Vega and NotionInk Adam is also very tempting