New epad, can't drive it.

FMurtz

Aug 18, 2010
Just got an LY-706,android V 1.61, Can't configure bluetooth (probably has not got it,setup greyed out)
Wont play any utubes, even though connected through WI FI.
Cant find any skype for android (probably does not exist)
Can I use 3 provider, HSDPA modem with this unit?
How do exit browser easily, I have to press button on front repeatedly.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Hullo,
Bluetooth is one of the common items left off of Tablets. Unfortunately. (added cost to the bottom dollar)
Are you going directly to YouTube via the browser or do you have the YouTube app installed. Some of the lower priced units have had either no install, or the app was not configured.
Skype for Android exists but is flaky on some users. The only one I know is still a beta (Here)
Some 3G modems will work plugged into the USB slots others do not. The reason is whether the support is installed for that specific 3G Modem on your device. Search here and you will see references.
You can exit the browser normally by just tapping the curled arrow at the top or switch to the Home page. It is not a multi-function browser on lower priced units and the generic browser.

Best of Luck

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
Hi Gurgle,
"Some 3G modems will work plugged into the USB slots others do not. The reason is whether the support is installed for that specific 3G Modem on your device. Search here and you will see references. " ???
I have been looking for some time for 3G modems which will work with Apads. Can you name me specific ones and where I can get them from, if you can PLE...ASE. When you say "search HERE", WHERE exactly? Thanks.
Vijay

Last edited: