New here

vader33

Sep 3, 2011
Hi everyone, I'm Marc. I have a White Pandigital Novel e-reader that I unlocked last year. I came here because I was banned from SlateDroid for giving a guy advice that an admin didn't like and I voiced my opinion about it. I'm not a noob to Droid, so hopefully I can be of some use to those of you with questions. Also, I don't sugar coat anything so if I come off like a (insert your choice of explitive here) then deal with it. Hopefully the Mods and Admins here aren't little girls like the ones at SLD.

Other than that, I like long walks on the beach, drinking red wine and listening to soft rock.

vader33

Sep 3, 2011
Hi Marc, welcome to the forum. As long as you abide by the http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ance/6368-forum-rules-guidelines-conduct.html we won't have a problem.:) However, if you come off like a (insert your choice of explitive here) then we will deal with it. You've got a fresh start, make the most of it.

Spider, I apologize for already getting off on the wrong foot. I've had a couple of adult beverages and I was pretty miffed about getting banned from that other place. What I really mean is please pardon any offense I may commit as I don't mean anyone harm. I'm no stranger to the world of internet forums and believe me I know you have to take everyone's opinion, including mine, with a grain of salt.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Much better. When those beverages wear off come back on line ready to be of some use to those of us with questions. :cool: