SetCPU
GE (Market, Gmail, Map etc..)
Apple Style Icons
47 Apps Included
Power Collection 145 Package Not Included but can be found here

Apple Icons on the HomeScreen
20101111.jpg

What's New!
MOSS Core Engine (For MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE SUPERCHARGE 400MHz (default 350MHz)
BETA TEAM MEMBER TESTED!
Apple Icon Fixed Installed
Other tweaks and see below

Additional OFF Hardware Features
Camera
3G
PAN
DSL
HIBERNATION

Download
moss_tz702111_script.7z

Requirements:
24-pin or 30-pin Slots
1.7.4 thru WMT2.0.0_88 Recommended

Last edited:

redeagle

Oct 26, 2010
As I can change the size of the icons and the set of icons.
Three are present set of icons style 1-2-3
thank you

deepfrequency

Sep 14, 2010
Flashed my unit with this one.

Very long boot-up time straight after flashing but all works fine... Thank you for this!!!

One thing though I don't seem to have the Apple Icons loaded, is there a simple way to change this?

Other thing, if I change the screen lumonisity to be less than 100%, the screen starts buzzing which is something I experienced once before with a another ROM.

Thank you again for all your work!

ngotkula

Dec 9, 2010

Very long boot-up time straight after flashing but all works fine... Thank you for this!!!

One thing though I don't seem to have the Apple Icons loaded, is there a simple way to change this?

Other thing, if I change the screen lumonisity to be less than 100%, the screen starts buzzing which is something I experienced once before with a another ROM.

i'm having the same issue. NO apple-style icons. i tried to-preflash my units from 1.8 to 2.0_105. got apple-style icons when i used 2.0_105 from FT with no vibration. but my unit won't vibrate on when dragging icons.

help?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010

Long time because it has 47 apps included each app would need to be installed into your tablet so it takes time..

Post a screen shot of what you see?

Beta Team Member Tester did a screen capture of what was shown after the ROM was installed. Shown in post #1.

bushfire

Dec 12, 2010
Hi tipstir, I am now using your ROM as per this post:

Tipstir's | Rooted OverDrive ROM MOD Market + Apple Icons | m150_7o20110 | 12/04/10

Can I upgrade using this one in this thread? Because I want to try 3G modem working...in above version it says app not installed.

Some ROM version I get no reaction from touchscreen..but this one (7o20110) works fine with touchscreen....thanks a lot for your hard work...Hope to see 2.1 or 2.2 Android from you soon :)

BTW mine is not Flytouch but look exactly same generic 7".

Tks again

redeagle

Oct 26, 2010
hello tipstir I have any questions to make
1: on which rom it is based ?
2: the apple icon's they can be had on other launcher, example adwlauncher ? home launcher it goes frequently in error
3: it's possible change the size of the icons

thank you

Last edited: