New Rom--Simlified Edition of Zmey Mod from Belarus!

sakalsk

Sep 23, 2011
so can anybody past his experience from this ROM? Is it good? Is it better to install this over S7_trzmod-v3 ?
Thanks 2 all

c.tiggerg1

Feb 17, 2012
sakalsk said:
so can anybody past his experience from this ROM? Is it good? Is it better to install this over S7_trzmod-v3 ?
Thanks 2 all

This rom is really cool.. alot of miui incorporated, really fast trans- action, smooth, nicely built...great job guys.. love it... and yes can install over... now we got two super roms...up up and away...

c.tiggerg1

Feb 17, 2012
kokaine said:
Does anyone have some pictures of what this ROM looks like? Some screenshots anyone?

running this rom, a couple of day now and really super and fast...only one fault so far and thats battery, but its expected with its speed... trying v6 and other battery saver to conserve... when fine tunning complete, will give details

UneeK

Mar 14, 2012
Hi there!

This is my first post here, just registered on the forum!

I wanna thank everyone who helped develop this rom for S7.

I'm a Slim 201u (T-mobile Croatia) user and I just instaled Belarus mod.
First impressions are good. Ultra fast, good looks.
However some issues are present.

-Setting time zone by using current location doesnt work :( it used to work fine on my stock rom, so I must use manual setup.
-Default language is Russian, maybe make it more international friendly with EN as default

Everything else works just fine so far.

I do have a question about apps that come with this rom.
For example chinese calendar, Youlu, MIUI Music, Root Explorer (chinese) is something I really dont need.
When I go to my apps and try to uninstall them, I cant :( there is no option to uninstall it. Tried using SystemApp Remover to remove it and it failed with
msg like uninstall not successful :(
If someone could tell me how to remove those apps it would be even better ROM.

That's it for now, will update here with new stuff as I continue to use this rom.

Thanks, and sorry for my english :p

seizmos

Feb 8, 2012
When I go to my apps and try to uninstall them, I cant :( there is no option to uninstall it. Tried using SystemApp Remover to remove it and it failed with
msg like uninstall not successful :(
If someone could tell me how to remove those apps it would be even better ROM.

Try this, go to system/app with root explorer(mount r/w), then remove these app, reboot..

shin445

Aug 16, 2012
this rom is great..among the ROMs that i have flashed.. maybe it's the fastest and smooth one

but i have a problem on this ROM.. i cant download files (like apk's) using different browser apps..
does anyone having a problem like mine?
how to fix it?

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
anyone can please upload few images or a video..of this rom.
please :)

EDIT: HELPPPPP.!!! Unable to download the boot file for 10x.
can anyone please upload it..?

Last edited: