[ROM] tri_zet IDEOS_S7 Slim Mod

growgeek

Jul 23, 2012
I have the Best Buy 104 on the Indonesian 2.2.2
Have had no luck getting recovery or a new Rom on this phone.. Please list the steps that worked for your 104. I need SKYPE to work. The mic is to soft to hear with my current rom. Which rom works perfect with Skype?

braganbb

May 23, 2011
has anyone tried this with the s7 from the philippines? it says build number S7100R001C98B021. Thank you in advance

shin445

Aug 16, 2012
I have the Best Buy 104 on the Indonesian 2.2.2
Have had no luck getting recovery or a new Rom on this phone.. Please list the steps that worked for your 104. I need SKYPE to work. The mic is to soft to hear with my current rom. Which rom works perfect with Skype?

hey mate.. i just registered to reply ur questions :)
just follow the steps
download "trizet_v3" zip
open "Upgrade".. select "A" for usb driver installation.. after the driver installation.. select "C" for flashing custom rom.. just follow the steps according to ur device.. that's all

Note: Put ur device on a "USB debugging mode" first. and back up ur rom before flashing a new custom rom
Settings>application>developemt>usb debugging

Last edited:

shin445

Aug 16, 2012
has anyone tried this with the s7 from the philippines? it says build number S7100R001C98B021. Thank you in advance

i think ur build number is an indonesian froyo.. yea it work's man ..but before you flash.. make a backup of ur current rom via cwm

braganbb

May 23, 2011
shin445 said:
i think ur build number is an indonesian froyo.. yea it work's man ..but before you flash.. make a backup of ur current rom via cwm

thank you for the reply. I'll read more about cwn since i havent used it before. any help about it is most welcome :)

braganbb

May 23, 2011

was just able to back up the stock 2.2 rom using cwm. will try to install this custom rom later. will be the first try for a custom rom. wish me luck :)

Timeline

Jan 6, 2012
Hello dude Trizet, how was your day? You kindly see to thread a neighbor, who was warmly discussed the development of ICS and Jellybean, for the Huawei S7 Slim. If you have time, please help brother Asturel to obtain satisfactory results as the rom you made earlier. We are all users of Huawei S7 Slim or fat are expecting help from you. Thank you for your understanding. Please check the link. Cheers.... :rolleyes:

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...al/45329-rom-cyanogenmod-9-s7-slim-alpha.html

Last edited:

shrek412

Oct 14, 2011
Hi trizet.thanks for the awesome rom. :D
Wifi tethering is not working in my s7 105. Any suggestions?

PS.
Hope ull have time to help asturel on his cm9 & 10 roms.

Cheers! !!!!

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Tapatalk 2

shubhkool

Oct 9, 2012
bro i just flashed with this rom its rocking but one prob. GPS is nt working in my S7-101 plzz give any sol..

haynz

Jul 31, 2011
Hi tri_zet,
hope u are still reading replies ... I urgently need the ESC-Key of USB-OTG-Keyboard AND Mouse-Right-Click mapped as Android's-Back Key :(
I didn't find any Solution for the Android-Back-Action ... only Home is present at FN+CursorLeft .... Home @ Windows-Key would be nice too.

Or anyone else any idea - but not "External Keyboard Helper" App - cause at this App u only can use 1 Keyboard and have to change setting if u need other one ( USB or Touch).

Also any idea, to bring a mouse-pointer to live?

&thanks for ur work ofc :)

.... found out, that the "cursor" doesn't go to App-drawer in LauncherPro, but in native Android Launcher :( and best works in ADW ^^

Last edited:

Beema

Dec 1, 2011
Hi Guys

Did the update by the book but what i found is that now my touchscreen functionality isnt working how can i resolve this

Any ideas . And no when I did the upgrade my fone was on Usb debugging as it was updating changed so its not on anymore .

Help :confused:

adrian001

Dec 9, 2012
Use the same split updata pl, it does not recognize file name but we can identify img file from the size.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Tapatalk

My radio 3g is not working.
i saw in other posts that somebody recommends your rom for this 3g problem. I have s7 slim 201u. Is it working for this one?
How do i flash it from CM9 to yours? can you please post sticky with the links?
cheers.