[ROM] tri_zet IDEOS_S7 Slim Mod

wgnr75

Apr 24, 2012
Hello! Every thing is just fine! One question: How to increase the internal tablet storage? I still have 160 Mb...

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
i dont know if i did the right thing or wrong...^_^
but i installed this rom.and now i am loving it :D
but got few questions.
what about the new google play..?
and many such apps..?

EDIT: Sorry about the google play thing....its installed now
dont know how to thank you guys :D :D
you guys are great ^_^

Last edited:

juhni

Dec 5, 2011
wgnr75 said:
Hello! Every thing is just fine! One question: How to increase the internal tablet storage? I still have 160 Mb...

Look up apps2sd and links2sd 1 of those will work. My s7 has 2.5 gb space for apps.

Zekaisapa

Sep 5, 2011
Installed 2 days ago and everything works just fine. One question: how to remove ADW launcher and stuff I don't need (I installed Zeam etc)? Slim is rooted, could I just deleted them, in that case where are that apps?
Edit: Wasnt rooted after installed this rom. I just rooted and did rom backup. Working like a charm.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
Need help.....how to use this link2sd
When i check the storage info....there is still 1.8 gb left form the 2 gb partition for apps...nd all my apps are installed in either root or the main partition of SD
NT in the partition i created particularly for apps

stroid9000

Apr 25, 2012
Need help.....how to use this link2sd
When i check the storage info....there is still 1.8 gb left form the 2 gb partition for apps...nd all my apps are installed in either root or the main partition of SD
NT in the partition i created particularly for apps

I your tablet is able to see the 2nd partition in link2sd you may need to simply tap and hold on app and create link on all apps that you downloaded and install it's not recommended to link system apps, that said once all your installed apps are linked you have a option in settings that says automatically link apps, check that option and anything install from then on will be linked with out effort. ;)

djmrmore

May 5, 2012
Hello, tri_zet!
You could help me.Your firmwareI really liked.Butis it possible toadditto the Russian language and keyboard layout.

Sincerely, djmrmore

Last edited:

phxtravis

May 22, 2012
So I tried installing this ROM in hopes of fixing my touch screen, cause I installed a different home launcher, but my touch screen still does not work and now I can't do anything cause usb debuggin is off.... Any help??

phanthanhvan

Jul 5, 2012
i have 1 huawei ideos s7,it not hiden "mobile networld" , it not in networld by sim card,i want up rom ,but i seach not have,

andamas

Feb 15, 2011
Sir,
Could you please provide step by step instructions for a full flash. My S7 slim has process.android.acore error and I cannot access system settings to enable USB debugging. I have downloaded your latest ROM but do not know how to use it properly.
Many thanks in advance.
Andrew

andamas

Feb 15, 2011
I think I've got it. Brilliant!
Andrew

Sir,
Could you please provide step by step instructions for a full flash. My S7 slim has process.android.acore error and I cannot access system settings to enable USB debugging. I have downloaded your latest ROM but do not know how to use it properly.
Many thanks in advance.
Andrew

andamas

Feb 15, 2011
Your ROM is excellent, but I occasionally lose icons and Widgets from their place on the home screen. Any ideas?
Andrew

imu

Dec 12, 2011
Can someone please post a link of where I can get the huawei drivers?
I've been looking for too long :/