New to android but not new to electronics

cadiman

Dec 30, 2011
I was tired of flat panel tvs and my kids were bugging me about tablets. I started buying these off ebay and learned how to repair almost all of them. I am not an expert at electronics. I went to school for it but learned most of what I know from just working on all types of devices.

I am a mechanic by trade and work on everything except aircraft. (Someday) Electronics is a very important part of my job. More than most people know or will admit.

Working on different things all the time keeps me sharp in all areas. That being said I know very little about the software end of computers.

Lucky for me I missed out on alot of bad software. I didn`t want anything to do with computers unless running a car or a business. I am a tech nut but if it is junk I wait for the good stuff to be invented.

I am still waiting for a few more crash landing spaceships so we can finally get to the good stuff I have been waiting for!

I have alot to learn from this forum and hope I can bring something to the table as well. I have learned so much from this forum already and want to thank everyone for being here.

CADIMAN

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Welcome to the forum. I like your idea about waiting for some more space ships to bring the good stuff.

Sent from my Vizio Tab/ Universal Remote

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Cadiman, welcome to the forum it's nice to have you here. I'm sure you'll find plenty of information on the software side to help you out and you'll probably be able to help a lot of folks on the hardware side. Seems someone is always replacing a screen or battery or whatever and is looking for hardware assistance. Have fun out there and enjoy your tablets and the forum.