Nook 3G priced @ $169! "Simple Touch Reader" Announced

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
That was effn funny. I about spewed my tea all over my keyboard.;)

Yeah it is pretty funny. I am glad you didn't say lawyer. One steals your money, the other lies and steals your money* ;)

*No offense is intended towards any brokers or lawyers reading this. This is statement is satirical in nature and any sense of irony or truth found by any person reading this is a matter of their own interpretation the statement. The statement is not intended to represent actual facts and any likeness to any brokers or lawyers is purely coincidental.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Yeah it is pretty funny. I am glad you didn't say lawyer. One steals your money, the other lies and steals your money* ;)

*No offense is intended towards any brokers or lawyers reading this. This is statement is satirical in nature and any sense of irony or truth found by any person reading this is a matter of their own interpretation the statement. The statement is not intended to represent actual facts and any likeness to any brokers or lawyers is purely coincidental.

Lawyers don' t lie, too smart for that...they simply omitt to tell you things but the result is the same: they get you money!
Gg

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011

Now that's funny!!