Off-Topic Discussion

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
UPDATE and COMMUNITY SCREENING - ACROSS TOWN

thanks to a few members of this and other communities, we have been accepted in the Los Angeles Underground Film Festival, the San Francisco Short Film Festival, the Palo Alto International Film Festival and the New Media film Festival
still waiting word on a few more

Community Screening:
Please join us at Theater
Thursday May 17, 2012 @ 8:00pm pst/11:00est 4:00uk
Right after the Spotlight Show
Indy Showcase Premier of "Across Town" by Animatechnica #16
a mature rated animated drama starring Kyle Land, Chris Burton, Ben Tuttle and Melanie Greaves

Across Town is an animated drama about a young man's initiation into a gang

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Across Town has been accepted in a number of film festivals and have been offered exclusive distribution by New Media - but it does not prevent us from doing a little virtual screening - so if you have 30 minute to minutes to spare, why don't you come check it out at

Theater
Thursday May 17, 2012 @ 8:00pm pst/11:00est 4:00uk

join us in the theater chat room as well where you can network with other filmmakers, actors and artists

Across Town is a mature rated (language and subject matter) animated drama about a young man's initiation into a gang

starring Kyle Land, Chris Burton, Ben Tuttle and Melanie Greaves

MISRy

Sep 4, 2011
I was just setting here thinking, my Nook Color with a 32G card has;

800 times more RAM

and

4000 times more storage

than my first IBM compatible computer!

(It hurts too much to think about the Commodore or Amiga.)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Ha ha and it still doesn't feel like it is enough, right? I wonder if there is an actual tipping point with processing power where enough is enough and you just don't need any more. Of course it seems like the more the hardware can do we just make software that goes a step further. The day we reach the tipping point may be the day the software outsmarts us and the robot revolution begins.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
It already is too late, if I came across a tablet with a warning label along the lines of "Warning, this device has a ridiculously powerful processor and will likely attain self realization, enslave all of humanity and end the world as we know it" I would probably buy two.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
....and I thought men care only about one thing.....that thing! ;-)

Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited:

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
....and I thought men care only about one thing.....that thing! ;-)

Samsung Galaxy Note

They do but they use the tablet compensate.....hey i have a 10.1.....and i once saw a Galaxy Note use this as signature:
"once you go 5 inches, you'll never go back to 4.3"

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
They do but they use the tablet compensate.....hey i have a 10.1.....and i once saw a Galaxy Note use this as signature:
"once you go 5 inches, you'll never go back to 4.3"

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

In my case would be: once you go 5.3 inches you'll never go back to 7" :-[

Samsung Galaxy Note

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
idontknow said:
In my case would be: once you go 5.3 inches you'll never go back to 7" :-[

Samsung Galaxy Note

I'll bet there are a few men out there who are breathing a huge sigh of relief ;-]