Off-Topic Discussion

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Thanks! I keep her leashed on our walks now and let her run in the yard and in the woods around the house and we are both happy. :) We are going to go visit my buddy in NW WI tomorrow (No FAOTD reviews for a couple days). He has a dog that looks a lot like Tiki. Someone just dropped the dog off the side of the road and left her there.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Someone just dropped the dog off the side of the road and left her there.

I can't understand how people can do things like that. Good thing you're friend came along. My friend in rural Arkansas has adopted about a half dozen dogs that were dumped like that over the last 30 years. He lives at the end of a long road that ends at the lake, and people drive out there just to drop off their dogs and drive away. Every one of his dogs has been as sweet and well behaved as you could ever hope for and we could never figure out why they were dumped like that.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
This thread is suddenly very sad :( Who knows what reason people may have for doing what they do but at least there are a few good people out there to pick up the slack :)

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
One Tiki not enough? How about 2? :)

We went to visit my buddy Gary, on the other end of the state, for a few days. He has a dog named Lacy that looks a bit like Tiki. Someone had left Lacy in a snowbank by Gary's house a few years ago and just drove off. Unbelievable. Anyway, the dogs had a blast chasing each other around! I thought Tiki was fast, but Lacy is even faster. Lacy knows when to take a break, which is why there might be more pictures of just her. Tiki is the one with the gray muzzle.

Tiki & Lacy | Roxio PhotoShow

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
They are quite a bit alike, but Lacy seems a little trimmer. Maybe time to cut back on Tiki's beer rations.:rolleyes:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I've reached my stored private message quota and I cannot send any further messages until space has been created. Who is going to do that? I need some more space, pleeease!:O

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I cannot send any further messages until space has been created. Who is going to do that?

Hi Gloria,

I'm afraid the answer is, "You are." The only way to make space is to delete any messages in your Inbox and/or your Sent folder that you no longer need. Your Private Messages are exactly that, you're the only one who can access them.

Click "Notifications" at the top of any forum page. Then click "Inbox" on the drop down menu. When the list of messages in your inbox appears, put a check mark in the box to the right of all the received messages you want to delete. When you get to the end of the page, click "Selected Messages", "Delete", "Proceed". Keep doing that until you get to the end of your received messages.

After you finish deleting all you can from the Inbox, go to the left column and under "My Messages" click "Sent". Then delete all the messages you can from the list of sent messages that you can.

When you're done, the space occupied by the messages you've deleted will be available for new messages.

Have fun,
Spider:cool:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you, I'll get to the job!
Are you sure that the "y" in "you are" it should be in capital? Let's open a debate! :-D

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Thank you, I'll get to the job!
Are you sure that the "y" in "you are" it should be in capital? Let's open a debate! :-D

Shazam! It's ok gg back away from the Raid slowly and nobody will get hurt ;)