Onda V712 Dual Core New Firmware 2.1 for the V1 and V2

speedway

Jan 6, 2013
Hey,

The new firmware release is finally there, firmware 2.1 for the Onda V712 V1 and V2.
http://file2.mydrivers.com/ondata/download/driver/oamp3/V712D/V712D-V1V2_v2.1-0506.rar
Import new UI
increase off-screen, wifi continued network
system upgrade to Android 4.1.1, effects animation frame rate up to 60fps, touch smoother next page
4. increase the face recognition unlock function
increase the voice search function
. increase the Chrome browser, to provide better HTML5 video support
system language is an increase of nearly 50 kinds of as much as
8. touch the problem of the poor of the modified portion of the screen area Note: 1, brush machine needs to operate the computer. Firmware package is released with the tutorial, please read carefully before Brush Brush tutorial; 2, check the version number, look at the back of the fuselage SN code 9,10; 3, the firmware applies only to the V1 and V2 versions of models;

Havent updated mine yet, but will do so soon. Lets hope this improves battery life and wifi :)

Post your findings about the new firmware here folks ;)

Last edited:

nforcero

Dec 17, 2011
Havent updated mine yet, but will do so soon. Lets hope this improves battery life and wifi :)

Post your findings about the new firmware here folks ;)

Updated mine last night. It seems to be ok till now...
I'll be back with feedback for battery and wifi.

speedway

Jan 6, 2013
Let us know, Im kind of curious, very busy with school so I dont have the time to play with this lovely device since I only use it for school and its perfect as is right now hehe.

nforcero

Dec 17, 2011
Let us know, Im kind of curious, very busy with school so I dont have the time to play with this lovely device since I only use it for school and its perfect as is right now hehe.

Seems to be ok...
More battery dain than 4.0.3 but is acceptable.
I didn't manage to root it yet to update flash and youtube and delete some ch apps.
No wi-fi drops. About 3 hours of movie play.
The battery charged to 100%. Use it to 0% and charged again... it reaches only to 75%...
Didn't want to charge till it reaches to 30%... now is at 43% and charging...
Anyway... it still need a touch of a master from this forum to be almost perfect.
So... Master, please do your magic! I'll be watching this forum! :eek:

speedway

Jan 6, 2013
I guess you could just follow Diaboluszz his thread for rooting and installing google apps right?

Richard02

Apr 25, 2013
i found problem

when battery lower 50 percent i cannot turn on

i must connect adapter charger than turn on

and total time for use 2 hours 8 min.

GuustFlater89

Sep 27, 2012
Might be an almost dead battery. I have replaced mine after something similar.

My only problem with this firmware is that its not rooted. Any tips?

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 4