Paranoid 3.65 for A2109 by Sibul

sibul

Developer
Jun 3, 2014
I managed to ported rom Paranoid 3.65 4.2.2 on our tablet :)

New version with bug fixes and new features:

------20.06.214------------------------------------

• add Nova launcher
  • add flash player

• add Built additional animations
  • add Gapps

2014_06_20_180623.png

2014_06_20_181004.png

2014_06_20_180822.png

Download soon... I'm testing rom now :)

Last edited:

sibul

Developer
Jun 3, 2014
Lenovo A2109 is comparable or even better device than the nexus 7
I do not understand for what is not new roms and android 4.4, but as they say everything one by one.
MIUI first then 4.4 as enough power :).

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
I do not understand for what is not new roms and android 4.4, but as they say everything one by one.

Totally agree with you. I guess this device is just not popular enough to get other developer's attention before. Thankfully we have you here!! ;):p:D

Anyway, I would definitely love to see android 4.4 on A2109, and good luck on your current and next port! :):)

fusm

Jun 5, 2014
Hi Sibul,
I found the OTG function of your ASOP and Sony rom is not working.
Would you please fix it in this rom?
Thanks!

sibul

Developer
Jun 3, 2014
OTG works. I plugged the mouse, keyboard, flash drive 16 GB, 120 GB hard disk with 4 partitions ntfs-each sees. I would recommend to mount disks Paragon exFAT, NTFS & HFS +

fusm

Jun 5, 2014
Yeah. Totally agree with you. This device just need developers' attention.

SimonQing

Jun 30, 2014
Why not update today?on the other hand,your rom has a serious bug:it may occur shutdown when standby for a whole night for your AOKP rom.It has happened to my tablet for 4 times at least.

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Why not update today?on the other hand,your rom has a serious bug:it may occur shutdown when standby for a whole night for your AOKP rom.It has happened to my tablet for 4 times at least.

Sorry, but you should report the bug to the AOKP thread instead of here. By the way, I always just leave my tablet on during night time and the problem you mentioned never happen to me, and I have been using the ROM since sibul post it here.

Last edited:

Simondo

Jun 21, 2014

Some people get drunk tonight!

sibul

Developer
Jun 3, 2014

If you have any errors then perform a full wipe of the media format and delete all data from the memory full format ... My Rom have 2 Bugs camera and wifi direct.

Do I even did you do a full wipe ?

SimonQing

Jun 30, 2014
If you have any errors then perform a full wipe of the media format and delete all data from the memory full format ... My Rom have 2 Bugs camera and wifi direct.

Do I even did you do a full wipe ?

surely I did do a full wipe ,maybe I deleted all the google services,it caused a shutdown.