[rom] paranoid android jb 4.1.2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Do you guys want me to start a new thread for this paranoid ROM?

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
Not fussed but I guess it would look messy if you had multiple paranoid threads. Maybe just point out that its different in the op.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Yes that's what I was thinking, upload got to 97% and stopped so uploading it again

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
That's what happens when you live on the other side of the planet, say good night to pipa and Kate for me:D:D:D:D

adi191pls

Apr 7, 2013
The work stopped? Port is complete or you don't have a free time?

Lenovo A2109, Tapatalk 2 & SwiftKey 3 Tablet

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
No time but the last paranoid android ROM I ported is more up to date its found here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57045, the issue with this ROM is I deleted the original nexus ROM which I used and the download for it is no longer available, I even contacted the original developer . I would also like if someone else would also port or develop. If you use windows, github now has github for windows. you young folks should show this old guy a few tricks:D:D:D

adrea

Apr 12, 2013
No time but the last paranoid android ROM I ported is more up to date its found here [rom] paranoid android grouper nexus 7 port 2.54 jelly bean 4.1.2, the issue with this ROM is I deleted the original nexus ROM which I used and the download for it is no longer available, I even contacted the original developer . I would also like if someone else would also port or develop. If you use windows, github now has github for windows. you young folks should show this old guy a few tricks:D:D:D

This sounds quite interesting ;-)
Maybe I can help porting this or another rom.
bye
adrea

adrea

Apr 12, 2013
Hi!
If tested this rom as a usb host, but I failed.
I think, this depends on the problem, that this rom detects an external sd as an usb device.
greetings
adrea

Last edited: