Please help! Tethering issue

tweeter

Jan 16, 2011
Wow! That first video is good!!!! Makes me almost think I can do this. IF I can get those other three things to download. Gonna go try them again.

Feb 7, 2011
Yea, the video's I believe were made by Kellex. Great teacher. I felt the same as you.. watching the videos made me feel real comfortable with rooting my phone. Like I said, I watched them... then went through it with him, step by step pausing at each step. It's a bit outdated... but the steps are the same and even the file names are pretty much the same. I think the SBF was updated.... but that's about it.

tweeter

Jan 16, 2011
Got the three thingies to download, and they're tucked aways somewhere.....and I've watched the 2d video. Think I need to watch that second one a couple more times before I feel comfortable. Actually, I'm going to watch both of them a few times before I try anything.

He's very good at explaining things, but watching him do it as he talks makes a huge difference. I had no idea you could do all those things to the cell. Mind-boggling!!!!

Feb 7, 2011
w00t! you should of seen it back in the day, I was hex editing my Razor V3M three days to sunday... was the first phone that got me into modding and hacking my phone. It was a blast. Learned a lot about verizon back then.... e.g. the razor actually came with 5 or 10 ring tones built into the firmware but Verizon turned them off?? They were still there taking up space but you just couldn't get to them. Ahhh bitpim takes me back :D Ever since then, any phone I have received I learned about. Mainly for free ring tones.. CDMA Function phones were awesome, but very limited in what they could do... Droid was my real first smart phone and it's been a learning experience.

tweeter

Jan 16, 2011
I'm off to get a load of hay, thanks so much for your help. Hopefully I can get this done!!!

tweeter

Jan 16, 2011
w00t! you should of seen it back in the day, I was hex editing my Razor V3M three days to sunday... was the first phone that got me into modding and hacking my phone. It was a blast. Learned a lot about verizon back then.... e.g. the razor actually came with 5 or 10 ring tones built into the firmware but Verizon turned them off?? They were still there taking up space but you just couldn't get to them. Ahhh bitpim takes me back :D Ever since then, any phone I have received I learned about. Mainly for free ring tones.. CDMA Function phones were awesome, but very limited in what they could do... Droid was my real first smart phone and it's been a learning experience.

Unfortunately, the Droid is a whole lot smarter than I am!