problem unable to download from andriod Market games.

howey

Jan 4, 2011
(ordered first time on amazon arrived last week)
Latest 1080P 2GB X5A 7" Android 2.1 Tablet PC with Telechip 8902 processor This is the very latest Android Tablet released, the first with full 1080P output, Android 2.1 and full support for 3D games and maps. Previously Android tablets have all been based on the ARM9 architecture but now we have the Telechip 8902 ARM11 dual core processor and everything is faster. super smooth menus, fast games and quicker mult tasking make this a joy to use. Not only that but with 1080P HDMI out this is a full HD portable media device.

Technical Specification:

7-inch TFT touch screen Tablet PC with Android 2.1 OS, CPU TELECHIPS8902 BASED ON ARM11 Support WI-FI, 3D game/map, SD CARD
TELECHIPS8902
Screen: LCD 7inch, 800*480, Resistant Touch Panel
ARM1176JZ (F)-S up to 800MHz

Support 3D GAME/MAP/DYNAMIC PIC
SOFTWARE: support more than forty thousand software
Language: multi-languages
DDR2 up to 400MHz
MLC NAND Flash
Wi-Fi:IEEE 802.11b/g
Memory:support SD Card, TF, MMC
Audio format: MP3,WMA, AAC,FLAC,WAV,OGG,APE
Picture format: BMP,JPEG,PNG,GIF up to 4080x4080
Build in speaker/MIC
Battery: 2600mA/h,DC 7.4V
Support TV OUT,;HDMI (1080P),Composite TV-Out (NTSC/PAL)

All working okay as WWi wirless. I just used mine own Pc router singal negtar, which great any where in the house.

Only two things I want to know, how do you get incons onto desktop?

I bought this mainly so while can surf/check emails online but to be heavy use for game playing, I only could download PAC Man game no matter angrybirds or any other games they show up top screen as downloading symbol, I flick down the bar to see downloading then few secs it came empty nothing! Im frustated!

Incase it might be a affect from reading others.. I signed in my google account sync just one account. After problem with games download and from others reviews experice. so I tried reset factory no account download games still same nothing.

Help be much appraactied :(

Vonbecndan

Jan 5, 2011
I also have a g1 with andriod market loaded. I downloaded an app via the g1 from android market, backed it up on the g1 which automatically coppies the app to the sd card. I then transfered the sd card to my slate8 and ran the app. It worked fine. I have done this several times, however some were not compatable with my slate.