RockTouch RT7/Suli SL-7/Window N9 RK2818 Capacitive 7" Android 2.1 (Plastic Back)

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Shanzhaiben reported on this tablet at 900RMB.

Metallic frame, RK2818, rather bland looking but the price is right

w2yAO.jpg

pQj8K.jpg

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
It looks like it's a variant. Maybe identical internals.

I thought the Wopad is supposed have different speaker placement. The backing in this one is completely plastic, and has a speaker grille in it:
SIypd.jpg

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
This sample unit was received from HOTMID: RockTouch RT7 MID RK2818 7' Capacitive Touchscreen Android 2.1 WiFi G-Sensor HOTMID.com
Current price is around $200 shipped.

Shaky video review:

With slightly modified firmware from http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...k2818-7-capacitive-tablet-custom-xt0-1-a.html

Specifications:
Rockchip RK2818 ARM9 at 622MHz
256MB RAM (200MB is usable)
Android 2.1 (JIT enabled)
8GB onboard flash memory
Multitouch capacitive touchscreen supporting up to 5 touchpoints

(this review is not complete)

Last edited by a moderator:

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
xaueious: How much would you price this tablet? The capacitive screen is nice, but appears everything else is basic RK2818 stuff...

Thanks for the review... was entertaining and informative :)

BTW... the Director [Enter your name here] did a great job.. lol

Last edited:

wwz7777

Jan 24, 2011
Xaueious, any more words on this device? I'm looking for a decent 7" capacitive device, any recommendations?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I kind of lost my post pressing the back key in my browser. But I'll put the pictures up anyways.

It is a good ebook reader device with YouTube capability. The capacitive screen is calibrated well and works well. Speed when browsing is not the greatest, and the wifi is a little weak in the unit as well. Battery life is not impressive. It doesn't have the most solid build, but is better than some of the all-plastic builds I've seen because of the aluminum frame, which adds sturdiness.

At $200, this isn't a bad device unless you are in the US and can buy a Nook Color.

io0NS.jpg

2PAP1.jpg

pRRLr.jpg

tTKao.jpg

gadgetman404

Dec 12, 2010
How can I get dual boot on my x220 or other name flytouch II can windows 7 be put on it this device and ive heard of honeycomb is it possible and easy todo any links help please many thanks

Sent from my U20i using Android Tablet Forum App