[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for S7 Slim (ALPHA)

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
i did and it rebooted and returned to

"Enter into fastboot mode
You can press HOME + BACK to reboot device"

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
when i try to use the adb i get "error: device not found"...

-> ok... i'm not stuck anymore... i reinstalled old CWM version and now it didnt get stuck

Last edited:

Jota

May 25, 2011
i guess i have to rebuild the cm9 (its builded with broadcom bt instead of qcom..)

Hi asturel!!

In order to S7-105 users could try and test your rom's, when you compile the kernel for the S7 "classic" (s7-10x), please modify the file
cypress120_ts_i2c_drv.c
in the directory
/kernel/drivers/input/cypress_120
and add
input_report_key (ts-> input_dev, BTN_TOUCH, 1); or input_report_key (ts-> input_dev, BTN_TOUCH, 0);

Like in this file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2x9cdu8c7l...0_ts_i2c_drv.c

(contributed by ere95588)

Thanks a lot !! ;)

lzzmn

Sep 29, 2011
i want to report a bug.
setting system notification, i want toadd some toggle buttun but the added never show.

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
i want to report a bug.
setting system notification, i want toadd some toggle buttun but the added never show.
if u talking about cm9 then its because the != 240 density, cm9 doesn't support other densities, anyway cm9 is frozen, so it possible wont be fixed . (u can change the density back to 240 with e.g. lcd density modder , i think if u change the widget buttons at 240 density it will be ok on 160 too)

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
Me (and others) will be very glad to help and test if there is a version for the s7-105...

did you abandon compiling for the s7_10x ??

He didnt compile for 10x models i think... other people is porting it

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
asturel said:
cm-10-20120914 feels much faster 4 me, anyone can confirm it?

Did you do anything.. i feel 2..its flying now

Is usb tehtering working for you on cm10..when i click settings forscloses ..and on the other hand Bluetooth tethering from settings works perfect

and in this version home button is broken..it does not work at all..insted of work as home button it works as page up

Edit: rotation also broken in new version

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
lzzmn said:
i want to report a bug.

I flashed some reload ics from xda and change buttons with that..just removed systemui from zip because our is different.

asturel

Sep 23, 2011
hmm.. tethering works w/ setprop sys.usb.config mass_storage,rndis,adb
so ...
yeah missed something when backporting sensors..

home button is works me at default settings (160 dpi, no tablet things..) with what settings doesnt work?

p.s.: it wanst me, there was a bunch of commit to qcom display for older devices (github had issues in the last few days so i wasnt able to sync)

Last edited:

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
asturel said:
hmm.. tethering works w/ setprop sys.usb.config mass_storage,rndis,adb
so ...
yeah missed something when backporting sensors..

home button is works me at default settings (160 dpi, no tablet things..) with what settings doesnt work?

p.s.: it wanst me, there was a bunch of commit to qcom display for older devices (github had issues in the last few days so i wasnt able to sync)

I am on 160 dpi and no tablet ui..i try to wipe and install again and same..it act as pageup when on some tekst other 2 buttons work normaly..now its so much faster..i notice and when typing now..there was little lag before.