[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killerloon

Feb 21, 2011
galaxy and ipad
all the ipad 2 will have is a better processor and camera and ipad will drop in price by 100 or so (ipad2 not worth buying)

has anyone used my package i put up on the bottom of my instructions yet? probably not lol

I have and there great. love the boot animations, especially the Atomic bomb... My question is weather or not theres any way to get the on board speakers to go any louder? I can barely here them.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Speakers...hmmm I thought I saw somthing on the market. I'll take a look.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

geordiemark

Dec 11, 2010
how do you put the boot animations on the flytouch2, ive put all the goodies on the flytouch now cheers rgocal

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
how do you put the boot animations on the flytouch2, ive put all the goodies on the flytouch now cheers rgocal

Install that absolute apk. Launch it. Allow root. Click on downloaded boot animations and itl go into the goodies folder on ur sd card. If your connected to the enternet, simply click on download boot animations and click on the one you like to replace the lame android animation. I like the android x with sound and droid pro animations myself. The android x with sound I took from my phone.

Wonder if i l get my keyboard case I orderd for my ftii tomorrow hhmmm. No more carpel tunnel o.0

Last edited:

geordiemark

Dec 11, 2010
cheers rgocal done as you say and they work a treat, have you got any more goodies up your sleeve haha and good morning all

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Haha I might :) but there not done yet

Alright. My lunch is over so back to work :/ and good morning to ftii community

Kinda curious but what does everyone use as there home launcher or desktop on the tablet? I use launcher pro and/or zeam.

mikeymouse

Mar 3, 2011
is it possible to change what you have as icons on the dock ?
may be idiot question if so forgive me hahah:cool:
best wishes mike

Last edited:

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Thee answer to your (newb) question is yes click and hold on the icon

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Just press on the icon and drag it way. I don't use that launcher cuz its not fun to customize.

cannibalist

Mar 8, 2011
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!! great tutorial and excellent goodies pack. i like this new firmware A LOT !! everything is much more responsive and way faster !!

do you know of any ways to change the boot splash screen ? (not the boot loading animation but the splash screen before that)

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!! great tutorial and excellent goodies pack. i like this new firmware A LOT !! everything is much more responsive and way faster !!

do you know of any ways to change the boot splash screen ? (not the boot loading animation but the splash screen before that)

Thank you
No (not at the moment)that is in the firmware itself imbedded in the tablet. But that doesn't mean I'm not looking for a way to change it. it would be nice tho.

zyndrom

Mar 8, 2011
Works perfect - Thank you very much.

This is how I did it:
I used my micro sd card and inserted to a usb stick (sd - usb converter) . I format my sd card and cloned it (follow instructions in winhex)
Then i just added the android folder (not android.rar) and then i plug it in, and boom! Yay, done :)

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Works perfect - Thank you very much.

This is how I did it:
I used my micro sd card and inserted to a usb stick (sd - usb converter) . I format my sd card and cloned it (follow instructions in winhex)
Then i just added the android folder (not android.rar) and then i plug it in, and boom! Yay, done :)

If only it were that easy for all of us lol u were one of the lucky ones of the bunch. Welcome

Killerloon

Feb 21, 2011
Speakers...hmmm I thought I saw somthing on the market. I'll take a look.

Ive looked all over the market and cant find a thing. Hummm... Ill do some more checking tonight. Let me know if you find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.