[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendigo

Mar 5, 2011
Thanks rgocal! I luv the the goodies pack. When you have the time please post whatever else in your stash that you can part with :)

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Ive looked all over the market and cant find a thing. Hummm... Ill do some more checking tonight. Let me know if you find anything.

I did find what ur lookin for but it only works on custom roms on phones like how I use a custom rom on my ally so we rnt in luck :( less I find a way inside the tablet files for u

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Thanks rgocal! I luv the the goodies pack. When you have the time please post whatever else in your stash that you can part with :)

I have more:) just needs a lil tweaking

Killerloon

Feb 21, 2011
I did find what ur lookin for but it only works on custom roms on phones like how I use a custom rom on my ally so we rnt in luck :( less I find a way inside the tablet files for u

Damn-it!!! Well if you figure out something let me know. I try not to dig into to much programing. mainly because I usually end up having an anurisium before I get it all sorted out.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Damn-it!!! Well if you figure out something let me know. I try not to dig into to much programing. mainly because I usually end up having an anurisium before I get it all sorted out.

Sounds dumn but u could always get urself a keyboard case and a pc speaker set and make a lil desktop setup? That's how I got mine setup

Will this be the biggest post on the ftii firmware forum?

Last edited:

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Well ive been searching for some cool stuff that work great on the flytouch 2. Ive found some system dumps of phones and tablets and going to see whats all capadible with our tablet. im looking at themes, live wallpapers, keyboards, launchers. i even found the system dump from the xoom tablet...see whats capadible from that thing. so my goodies folder will be updated soon with the goods.

also i seen someone mentioned live wallpapers...i to have noticed they have been taken off...but i have also learned that they can be enabled sooo some tampering will be conducted today and if i succeed, il have some happy people.
terminal will be needed for this if it works, good thing i had that in the goodies folder.

I also hopefully found a modified 3d gallery from the newer phones that should work on the ftii. i had it workin on the older firmware but it was laggin, hopefully thisl be a fix for that since the wow gallery is lame.

Last edited:

cannibalist

Mar 8, 2011
Well ive been searching for some cool stuff that work great on the flytouch 2. Ive found some system dumps of phones and tablets and going to see whats all capadible with our tablet. im looking at themes, live wallpapers, keyboards, launchers. i even found the system dump from the xoom tablet...see whats capadible from that thing. so my goodies folder will be updated soon with the goods.

Awesome !! thanks !!

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
The modded 3d gallery I found installs but I'm doen some testing... I found a the sony ericson launcher which works pretty well on the tablet but its different. I have other goodness to come. (All I got workin so far :/)

Killerloon

Feb 21, 2011
Sounds dumn but u could always get urself a keyboard case and a pc speaker set and make a lil desktop setup? That's how I got mine setup

Will this be the biggest post on the ftii firmware forum?

I thought about that, but I would prefer to keep the pad as sleek as possible. I just want loader sound for notifications. Im probably not going to use is much for movies or music. I do however want a Helostrap. There made for the Ipad and looks like it will work on most pads. here a link...HeloStrap | Securely Mobile I think it would be all kinds of handy...

Mike0129

Mar 9, 2011
Since I'm new to this, can someone tell me where to find the version number of the firmware running on my Flytouch 3

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Since I'm new to this, can someone tell me where to find the version number of the firmware running on my Flytouch 3

First off. No such thing as a flytouch 3. Its a generation 2 flytouch 2 or depending on who sold it. Not a flytouch at all.

And this firmware is not meant for the gen2 flytouch 2. This is for the generation 1 tablets.
And to answer your question, go to settings and about device. :) good day

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
I thought about that, but I would prefer to keep the pad as sleek as possible. I just want loader sound for notifications. Im probably not going to use is much for movies or music. I do however want a Helostrap. There made for the Ipad and looks like it will work on most pads. here a link...HeloStrap | Securely Mobile I think it would be all kinds of handy...
Now that would complete the nerd outfit lol but I want one since it looks handy

Depending on how much time I get today, I'm goen to update the goodies folder with more goodness.

riGerMorTis

Mar 10, 2011
Hi, I must be missing something. I installed the root apk and rooted, but it is not a full root. Cant use Titanium Backup to restore my programs. Is there something else I need to do on top of installing root.

Status
Not open for further replies.