[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
-.- ipad...i defy u ipad...
Aaannnyyywho well get er up and running and besides there are plenty other great android tablets out there, like the archos,s and htc,asus,intel tablets coming out.

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
Here is a package for the Flytouch2 I made up or any android tablet I suppose.
Update2
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery servic
e

Hi, Thanks for the how to guide. After a couple tries & some sd issues I finally got it loaded. BUT, can you tell me what the file about is all about? Update 2 is exactly what? & is the loading process the same way as the original 3245 update?
Thanks

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
I havnt come across any difference with version2 of 3245 so if u have this version loaded, just keep it. This month was a hit for releasing several firmwares for the superpad and its up to the user to choose which firmware they wish to run. Its not all about the updates lately.

mikekott

Apr 11, 2011
RE: MARKET PAID APPS

Hey guys, I still cannot get paid apps to show up in market, BUT, I installed market enabler (they still do not show up), then I went to market.android.com on my computer, selected the app I wanted to purchase, purchased it and sent it to my tablet. It worked!!!. I made sure that talk was running, about 10 seconds after I purchased the app it started to downlaod to my tablet.

mikekott

Apr 11, 2011
Battery indicator on my does not show charging status, when plugged in. When I first installed the v2 the battery charge indicator worked, but the wifi didn't. with the "fix" to v2,wifi works, but the charge indicator does not. Not a big deal.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Life ain't perfect lol

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
anyone else experiencing ruffled sound when viewing video on HDTV?? The first few seconds sounds very clear & then it becomes distorted and choppy.. Sounds good when listening on FTii, but not through HDMI..

any ideas? a firmware issue, or simply a crappy HDMI feature?? OK for pictures, but not so good for video etc..

Another annoying thing I've noticed is when viewing a movie from sd/usb it won't exit. No stop button on the movie players & pressing the return, menu or home button does nothing.
Is this just a FTii quirk, or is there a special way to exit the movie players??

For me the movie aspect is what made me buy... are the problems I've mentioned above the norm for this device? or am I missing something?

Last edited:

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
Video player and press menu
My goal in custom rom is to have full hdmi support

When you refer to full HDMI, do you mean having the ability to view all of the tablets contents on a HDTV? something similar to the Android Google TV Boxes?

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
When you refer to full HDMI, do you mean having the ability to view all of the tablets contents on a HDTV? something similar to the Android Google TV Boxes?

Yes I want to port the features of my Archos tablet over
Video works just fine for me?

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Lost some of my work the other day as my linux os just decided not to boot anymore...y I'm making the jump to mac here soon. I will be working my life away this week so not much work will get done. I hope I manage to find time.

vagros

Apr 16, 2011
In yuor ROM version file zSYS.img has size 137 999 562 bytes instead "original" zSYS.img (74 373 828 bytes).

Did you something add in here?

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Again...I wish I was the developer but I'm not.
I havnt found the differences yet. I believe there just drivers, scripts, libs files for extra performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.