[ROM] Ployer/Generic 7" A13 [ Android 4.0.4 Hyper Edition ]

Lowie123

Sep 13, 2012
SIR CAN YOU HELP ME HOT TO ROOT OR FLASH with your rom my tablet ?

my specs of my tablet

Feature

* Google Android 4.0.4 operating system
* 7 inch Multi Capacitive screen
* WiFi 802.11b/g
* 512MB DDR2, 8GB Nand Flash
* High performance CPU: Allwinner A13, dominant frequency 1.2GHz

Specification

* Operating system: Google Android 4.0 ICS
* RAM: 512MB DDR2
* CPU Model: AllWinner A13
* CPU Speed: Clock at 1.2GHz
* Storage: 8GB
* WIFI WIRELESS NET: 802.11b/g
* Display: 7 inch 5-point Capacitive touch screen (800x400)
* Support TF card (up to 32GB)
* Interface: DC jack,,Earphone jack,Mini USB ,Micro SD card
* Camera: 1.3MP
* Networking / Data Link Protocol: Fast Ethernet
* JAVA: Yes
* GPS: No
* Video play format: Support 1080P AVI (H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID), rm, rmvb, MKV (H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID), WMV, MOV, MP4 (. H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), DAT (VCD format), VOB (DVD format),PMP, MPEG,. MPG,, FLV (H.263, H.264), ASF, TS, TP, 3GP, MPG, etc. more than 30 kinds of formats.
* Music play format: Supports MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, MA4, FLAC, APE, 3GP, WAV format audio playback
* Photo browse format: JEPG, PNG, GIF, BMP
* 3G: External access 3G wireless network card
* Supports USB keyboard and mouse
* MIC: Built-in
* Language
biggrin.gif
anish, Dutch, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesia, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese
* Dimension: 200mm*120mm*8mm
* Weight: 0.7kg

CombatGerbil

Aug 16, 2012
Haipad Tablet 4.0 8gb. Philippines - 6302892

THIS IS MY TAblet any help ? for rooting it?

Firstly... whom are you addressing for help as you don't say...
Secondly, if the link you show is correct then your tablet is an A10 processor tablet not A13 as you describe in the earlier post.. This ROM probably will not be compatible as the ROM named in this thread is for Ployer based A13 tablets.
Most ICS tablets are already rooted, if not then try Zroot app. As for flashing, I personally don't know with your tablet I only have the Mono9 myself. You need to ask in an appropriate thread that deals with your tablet.

Maledar

Sep 17, 2012
I got a Capacitive A13 off of ebay from a chinese seller, flashed with this ROM but screen became inverted, and kept having a hard time trying to change the language back to English. So main question is, is there a fix to the inverted screen? If not I guess I'll flash it back to stock someone posted Well I got it to English, just had to learn a little mandarin, so right now, working with the screen inverted by opening that option to display pushes...

Last edited:

krysiek

Sep 18, 2012
hi Sohaib, i have the same tablet as here : cronydubai.com/en/ProductShow.asp?ID=530
and i would to ask you if it's possible to install this eliveupdate's rom on my tablet ? What version of ICS is it (4.0.3 or 4.0.4) ?

Hi
I have the same tablet (I have the same info in the system)
Can you tell me where did you get the original software and did you find a working new one ?
I have a big problem with wifi range.. I need to be 3 meters away from the wifispot to make it work :(
How does it look in your tablet ?
regards
kr.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Greetings Momo9 A13 users,

I am publishing a HUGE update today, as you all know my rom is the fastest momo9-II and momo9-III ROM out there so there are not really any major performance changes, but I am syncing the rom with the latest Google 4.0.4 patches and updates, this update will also include updated GPU, CPU and WiFi drivers which should boost performance or not, either way it will be an updated rom for September and possibly the last major release until I release a 4.1 JB port, however what stops me from releasing the JB port is the fact that the A13 hardware runs SOOO slow on 4.1 and it would be a shame to go from 2600-2900 rating to 700-1200 rating just to say you have JellyBean...

aioria1711

Sep 19, 2012
Greetings Momo9 A13 users,

I am publishing a HUGE update today, as you all know my rom is the fastest momo9-II and momo9-III ROM out there so there are not really any major performance changes, but I am syncing the rom with the latest Google 4.0.4 patches and updates, this update will also include updated GPU, CPU and WiFi drivers which should boost performance or not, either way it will be an updated rom for September and possibly the last major release until I release a 4.1 JB port, however what stops me from releasing the JB port is the fact that the A13 hardware runs SOOO slow on 4.1 and it would be a shame to go from 2600-2900 rating to 700-1200 rating just to say you have JellyBean...

Hello tragidy, I just want to say thank you for all your effort and constant updates for the Momo9 tablet.

I did the upgrade with your ROM, it works perfect but when I connect it to my computer, the tablet is not being recognized...any idea?

Also, I think you may know about this, after being with the tablet for about 4 hours it gets a green screen and then I have to restart it. Once happens the same but then it wont boot up at all even while connecting to the computer or the charger, what I did was connect it all night long to the charger and then it worked...any idea what is happening?

Thank you. I will be waiting for your answer :)

Cheers!

pedja

Sep 19, 2012
Is there a way to flash this through cwm recovery
I own Bmorn v16' I have flashed this with live suit and everything works fine except 2 things
Screen rotation is reversed when I hold my tablet in landscape it turns screen to portrait and the other way around
When I flashed it, it wiped my internal memory completely

What is the latest version of this rom and where to download it. I have downloaded one from first post but that's from august second.
Thanks

Last edited:

pedja

Sep 19, 2012
OK, Thanks
But is there a way to make it not wipe all user data, it wipes even my personal files(videos, music...) from /sdcard
Also can you tell me what is responcible for screen rotation(kernel, some file in rom), or is there any configuration file

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
THIS UPDATE WILL REQUIRE A COMPLETE WIPE/FORMAT BEFORE ATTEMPTING.

THIS IS ONLY FOR MOMO 9 A13 BOXCHIP TABLET COMPUTER

Uploading to a public server now 9% [==> ] 35,233,104 922K/s

Download link soon.

edit1; 58% [=======================> ] 212,075,032 283K/s eta 8m 4s

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
100%[=========================================>] 359,606,142 link is coming soon have to check MD5