[ROM] Unofficial CyanogenMod 7.2.0 KK Edition

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
hi kk,
i've downloaded the beta 3, can't boot, then i downloaded the beta 4, it's ok but the touch screen not working... any ideas? thanks!!!

Are you using revision 2 p76ti? I have added the support but have no way of testing it.

Good job, beta 4 works well, i can boot up with fixed vision. And i found something doesn't work, like the CM screenshot and native web browser, when i do long-press to get take screenshot function, it failed. The message is "Screenshot is saved at null." Also, i try to set traditional Chinese as native language, the native browser doesn't work, just auto close, if set English, it works well.

Hmm... strange problem with the screenshot but I will take a look. Opps, sorry for that. I need to revert the change in the Browser, will come out with Beta 4a soon.

papaba

Mar 12, 2012
Are you using revision 2 p76ti? I have added the support but have no way of testing it.

well, i'm not sure, in the "Clockworkmod v5.0.2.8" screen, there is "Teclast P76ti (R2)" (juz like the screen shot you have posted) is it means revision 2?

i flashed back to the V3.04 and awaiting your updates. thanks =)

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
well, i'm not sure, in the "Clockworkmod v5.0.2.8" screen, there is "Teclast P76ti (R2)" (juz like the screen shot you have posted) is it means revision 2?

i flashed back to the V3.04 and awaiting your updates. thanks =)

No, revision 2(newer p76ti tablet) come with a different touch controller hardware than the revision 1 tablet.

Does the touch button on the cwm r2 work for you?

When did you get your tablet and what is the firmware version that come with it?

papaba

Mar 12, 2012
No, revision 2(newer p76ti tablet) come with a different touch controller hardware than the revision 1 tablet.

Does the touch button on the cwm r2 work for you?

When did you get your tablet and what is the firmware version that come with it?

The touch button on the CWM not work, i get mine p76ti by the end of Feb...

$2012.03.13-12.39.08.jpeg

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
The touch button on the CWM not work, i get mine p76ti by the end of Feb...

View attachment 5958

Beta 4 is supposed to support revision 2(your tablet). Unfortunately, until I know why it dont work, there will not be any update that will solve this problem.

I need your help to capture the kernel log when the tablet boot up in beta 4. You can only do it via adb since your touch screen is not working.

do a "adb shell dmesg" and provide the output. Do also do a "adb shell lsmod" too.

Hi v_tunes,

You wrote before that you have a revision 2 p76ti? Can you confirm if it work?

Last edited:

v_tunes

Mar 9, 2012
Hi v_tunes,

You wrote before that you have a revision 2 p76ti? Can you confirm if it work?
Actually, i have the revision 1, as you said that the revision 1 has goodix touch screen controller, i just confirm that i use lsmod command in the android terminal, the output message is goodix touch screen controller. So I just have revision 1 in fact.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Actually, i have the revision 1, as you said that the revision 1 has goodix touch screen controller, i just confirm that i use lsmod command in the android terminal, the output message is goodix touch screen controller. So I just have revision 1 in fact.

ok, thanks.

papaba,

I think you can ignore my request for more information. I went through the kernel source codes and I have a vague idea what could be wrong.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Release Beta 4a

- Fixed revision 2 p76ti support (need confirmation)
- Fixed unable to detect external sd card if inserted before boot
- Fixed Settings and Browser issue with traditional Chinese

v_tunes

Mar 9, 2012
Hi KK, i found the wifi switch problem still exists in the Beta 4a. When i turn off it, and turn on it after a few minutes, system shutdown and reboot.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
HI KK, my revision 2 p76ti's touch screen still not work...

I would then need the information that I requested in the earlier thread to find out more about whats going on.

Hi KK, i found the wifi switch problem still exists in the Beta 4a. When i turn off it, and turn on it after a few minutes, system shutdown and reboot.

I am not sure what causes it as I dont experiences this at all. Are you overclocking? Try doing a factory reset and see if the problem exist. It could be due to some application that you have installed. If it still happened, it might be your hardware.

papaba

Mar 12, 2012
I would then need the information that I requested in the earlier thread to find out more about whats going on.

Hi kk, i'm a newbie, i hv a problem...

$adb connect.JPG

i even can't connect the p76ti via adb, (i tried both the B4a rom and original rom), i've checked the USB debug "clicked", driver installed...

maybe it's such a stupid questions, but if u hv time, plz let me know how to get dmesg...thanks

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011

ivandotru

Mar 14, 2012
Hi KillerKink,

i tried to upgrade p76ti from official 4.0.3 to your firmware via KK Romkit. After selected: wipe&factory reset=>firmare zip file=>upgrate i receive message cannot upgrate. After selecttion reboot device i received a brick and no button works, nor upgrade possibility from PC. Is it exist any solution to unbrick it at home or in service?