[ROM][WIP][AMPE][NOVA] Phoenix A31 1.00

masticdb

Mar 30, 2013
Ok.. I am giving you credit for this... you did some magic on my behalf... The tablet battery had drained over night.. and when I plugged it in.. and then into the USB 4 minutes ago Windows recognized it.. and I was able to flash it. Back and working... So thank you Mr. Magic Man! All Hail Androidjedi

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
Why on earth would you flash this Rom on a nextway f9x, its a different size, different screen, different button mapping, wow seriously.

Try doing

Power off the tablet. Hold the ESC button and plug in the USB cable, press Power button for 3 times.

This is from the mcbubs software update instructions.
Also download the fricken firmware for YOUR tablet, its on this forum as well!!

Anyway good luck, but unless I have the actual tablet in my hands, thats all I can do to help.

you may want to go on these forums, they might help as well...
Nextway F9X Quad Core - SlateDroid.com

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
just got your last message.

Glad it worked out, theres definitely luck involved here.

Next time try doing a bit more research before almost killing your tablet...

P.s use the 1.35 firmware, its the most stable

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
Many praise thank to tragidy ampe source code release now we have CM10.1 on ampe nova and 4.2.2 aokp rom New AMPE A31 Android 4.2.2 Firmware - Dork Files ;)

I just got that news in my mail too, downloaded and flashed simply amazing where the hell did he get the source I wanna know lmao, last time he went to Shenzen they released amlogic's dual core source this time a31 what does he do over there anyone know? I follow him on mashable and xda alot hes quite the open source activist!

hausvabot

Mar 4, 2013
who downloaded a new insertion from tragidy lay out on other server. I can't still receive the link for downloading.

bluelena69

Oct 7, 2011
Does anyone else know what one needs to input as a "Premium Passcode" to download this? I don't understand why they cannot simply have a single way to download ROMs over there. For example, one generally just inputs an email address for the download link. This isn't optimal, but its better than having different ways to download...especially when some of them don't even work.

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
Can who ever downloaded the firmware, re-upload it on another mirror? DEv.host is really good for that, or use dropbox

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
Black Edition 13970 antutu at 1157mhz 16094 at 1400mhz on Black Edition EX which has the custom kernel from the Allwinner SDK but i can hardly hold my tablet it gets so hot at 1.4 for any longer then 30 minutes.

Is there anyone else who has made a custom kernel id like to push it to the limit then use the tablet for bitcoin mining since the gpu is so good.

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
Stop spamming that crappy website over here.

They are a scam, and charge people to download open source roms, which they did a little bit of theming and editing and putting in some custom apps like 720p youtube without even linking the developers of these apps.

This is just a re-base of the original not worth one cent, and to be blatantly lying saying there is a free available download available on the website, when we all know there wasn't, and if you "donate" you will get sent the link privately is scam.

People like that should just turn of their internet.
No wonder tradigy was banned from this website

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
Stop spamming that crappy website over here.

They are a scam, and charge people to download open source roms, which they did a little bit of theming and editing and putting in some custom apps like 720p youtube without even linking the developers of these apps.

This is just a re-base of the original not worth one cent, and to be blatantly lying saying there is a free available download available on the website, when we all know there wasn't, and if you "donate" you will get sent the link privately is scam.

People like that should just turn of their internet.
No wonder tradigy was banned from this website

What are you so upset about, all i see your post do is talk negative on everything on every forum assuming you are the same android jedi, whats wrong and why do you seem so upset? I use the free rom on my nova since its better for gaming, New AMPE A31 Android 4.2.2 Firmware | Dork Files its free no donate no scam, i have no idea what you mean about what you said you just seem angry at tragidy or something, i guess its ok though you are allowed to be :)

I personally think tragidy is an as*ho*e with alot of his comments and remarks but at the end of the day regardless of how the rom is made cooked or fried the rom is there and free, we waited 2 weeked for community and we got it same will happen here, even better is the rk3188 rom i just wait for good deal on tablet then I help with that testing too

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
Lol firstly im not angry at anyone, I just dont see it necessary to post scam websites on developer forums. The Rom you keep mentioning, firstly is just a themed stock firmware with mods taken from actual developers with no credits linking them.Secondly he then waites for you to donate, and only then he gives you the download.So yes, this site is a scam. End Of story =)I will the admins to moderate your posts, if you continue spamming.

ToniMarki

Feb 1, 2013
Just downloaded new black edition release very good rom thank you tragidy

When I first boot into ROM it take little while to first deploy after few minute very good result from the new rom make crappy allwinner alot better when using tragidy or dorkfiles black edition of rom.

Do any know when another AOKP build come on VIP section I like aokp best