[ROM] xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4 [RUDROID] ROOT, MARKET, 400Mhz KERNEL

Sagan2010

Dec 20, 2010
Help!!!! I've tried 4 different FW....I have the generic flytouch with the two speakers (four slots in the speakers in diamond patter) 256mb and when I try to flash the fw it gets stuck on "upgrading file-system please wait"
What am I doing wrong? How long is that step supposed to take?

newbier

Aug 23, 2010
GTR ROM is the best one from me now..

Thanks.

I'm a little confused with all that of WMT2.1_88, WMT2.0_88, etc. because some threats talking about incompatibility and brick each model. And the same with the Tz70212, 7d20108, Tz113E-P2, m150_7o20110, etc. etc. :confused:

blitz

Dec 31, 2010
Hi Tipstr, and fellow tablet owners, just discovered about these wonderful affordable tablets last week, i got one from a friend and im wondering how we can install the official ANDROID MARKET...

i'm already ok with its usability, just want the official android market to get the official facebook apps and other simple applications...

Here are the screenshots of our tablet... its a MID M70003 orphan. Specs on the picture.

No LED power indicator
No Home button, just OFF and Volume buttons on top
Other ports shown in the pictures below

$124fosm.png$14mfby8.png

Thanks in advance guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

armanithemdic

Jan 24, 2011
hey there i also bought an ePad from ebay this are the details :

Model #: Flytouch 256m
Firmware V: 1.9.1.v01
Kernel V: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build #: WMT2.0_105.
Also i could tell that the previous person had rooted this epad because i can see the superuser app, plus i have downloaded a cpu management app from the droid market(google acc) that it needs a root access. My question is that it still delays on the touch screen also when i plug in to charge the battery. The battery life seems to not last that long as i thought though. I need this ePad to be capable of typing quick and respond quick. A nother thing, i didn't see the main apps like: youtube, cam recorder/camera, etc. So if theres something that i can do about this please give me a direction.

THANX IN ADVANCED.

Tepper

Feb 17, 2011
Hi guys, Im new to Android, installed this rom on a Yours TabletPC and it seems to work perfectly. The weird thing is that my screen is mirrored. So when I want to press a button on the left of the screen I need to tap on right side of the screen:). Screen calibration keeps failing so thats no solution. Any tips to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Tepper

Feb 17, 2011
Hi guys, Im new to Android, installed this rom on a Yours TabletPC and it seems to work perfectly. The weird thing is that my screen is mirrored. So when I want to press a button on the left of the screen I need to tap on right side of the screen:). Screen calibration keeps failing so thats no solution. Any tips to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

I solved the screen problem. Calibrated a couple of times and now it works fine.

I do have another problem. I have no sound.

Memory size 128MB
Model Generic
Firmware 1.6
Kernel 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build WMT2.0_710Cu

VIA WM8505+ ARM926EJ 400 Mhz

These are the specs of my tablet.

Could anyone suggest a fully working rom with a working android market?

newbier

Aug 23, 2010
Any new firmware to try compatible with this one?

This one is great :), but I would like to see something else.

govarthe

Feb 17, 2011
Hi everyone,
please helpp, really need help, this is my first time in doing this trying to flash my android tablet so i dont know anything. I had search about what model of my tablet and I have the answer that my tablet is Gome Flytouch although i'm not definitely sure but i think it is Gome Flytouch, so I try to flash using this ROM, v0.3k, and v0.3i but after I think it was going well, what happen next is "Sorry! Process system is not responding. Force Close/Wait"

I really don't know anything, I think this ROM was fit to my tablet, I really need help everyoneeee, somebody please, help me Tipstir

and this is my tablet looks like
P1010041_resize.jpg

Thanks for your kindness

Tomkin

May 6, 2011
Hi Tipstir,

found your Tips here and think its great Work.

I bought me this MID Pad, no other Markings on it so i took a Photo whi is attached.

It is:

Memory Size 256
Firmware 1.6
Kernerl Version 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build WMT2.1.2-105

The Connector is 24 Pins

Im wondering if the 256 Firmware with setcpu will increase speed an get the real AppMarket Work !

Would be nice to get an answer to this old threat !

Greetings

Tomkin

Attachments

• $MID.jpg
    $MID.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 812
Last edited:

tomsimmons

Jul 18, 2011
OK, think I have just bricked mine!

It matched all the details I could see in this forum, and started form the SD card, but when it came to formatting the NAND it said fail, maybe not NAND. Well something along those lines.

So now there is nothing on there and it'll no longer boot from the SD card.

Any thoughts before I bin it?

Tom

jonifili

Apr 26, 2011
Upgraded with the 256 version, and installed without problem, but no wi-fi conection. It can find device.
Ethernet doesn't work either.

Any ideias?

empee

Oct 19, 2011
OK, think I have just bricked mine! It matched all the details I could see in this forum, and started form the SD card, but when it came to formatting the NAND it said fail, maybe not NAND. Well something along those lines. So now there is nothing on there and it'll no longer boot from the SD card. Any thoughts before I bin it? Tom
I know its a bit late, but I bricked my Pioneer Dreambook 7" while trying to apply this rom (xflytouch). it wouldn't power on with or without an SD card. I was just about to bin it when I figured I'd try to restore the original rom - amazingly, the device powered back up. On some devices you might have to power up using the rom restore method (eg power + vol down/up/whatever). Knowing I could go back to the original rom gave me the balls to try xflytouch again - same thing happened. I went back to the original rom, then had a 3rd go, this time I updated, ejected the SD card and powered off, then put the same card with the same xflytouch rom back in and powered back on, and re-ran the rom upgrade over the top of the first attempt - presto, it successfully loaded!

MarsWalker

Feb 19, 2012
I solved the screen problem. Calibrated a couple of times and now it works fine.

I do have another problem. I have no sound.

Memory size 128MB
Model Generic
Firmware 1.6
Kernel 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build WMT2.0_710Cu

VIA WM8505+ ARM926EJ 400 Mhz

These are the specs of my tablet.

Could anyone suggest a fully working rom with a working android market?

I have the same problem EXCEPT with headphones. With headphones the sound works.
My problem is:

I have a Next 7'' ( even have a firmware Next 7" Media Tablet :: Support )
but with the original firmware I had a lot more video formats played. Any help with it and the sound via speakers ?