sd card

patsyscloud

Sep 19, 2014
Hi. I put a 32gb micro SD card in my tablet. How do I transfer my pics and videos to the card? My tablet is android 4.2 jellybean. Thank you
Pat

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Assuming the pics and videos are on a PC. I'd put the card into the PC and copy them to the MSD, then put the card into the tablet.

patsyscloud

Sep 19, 2014
No. The pics and videos are already in my tablet. I want to transfer them to my SD card.l don't know how to do that. Do you know how?
Thank you

patsyscloud

Sep 19, 2014
OK I downloaded the first file manager couldn't figure it out so I uninstalled it. Then installed the second one you suggested just can't figure out how to get my pics and videos on to the SD card. Very confusing. I just don't know how to use it. I don't see any help menus. HELP:( !!!!!!

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Patsy,
Each one has a set of instructions under the help button, in the settings menu.

JESUS CORTES

Aug 25, 2014
Hello, in camera settings choose the path .... With explorer move the pics and videos that you want it .... From /storage/sdcard0/DCIM/ or /emulated/0/DCIM to /storage/sdcard1/DCIM only that

Sorry for my bad English
Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jesus, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets, and thank you for helping out with your first post.:)

patsyscloud

Sep 19, 2014
OK thank you so

Hello, in camera settings choose the path .... With explorer move the pics and videos that you want it .... From /storage/sdcard0/DCIM/ or /emulated/0/DCIM to /storage/sdcard1/DCIM only that

Sorry for my bad English
Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L

patsyscloud

Sep 19, 2014
OK I never figured out. I had to set my tablet back to factory settings due to other problems. I guess I'm just stupid lol. I have tried and tried but I can't get my pics to go on the SD card. I lost all my videos and pics. I guess I will download majisto or explorer again. There has got to be an easier was to transfer the pics.:eek:. I am so fustraded.
Thankyou