some questions about G10 7" multitouch android 2.1

nevery

Sep 1, 2010
Hi guys,
I´ve ordered a G10 today
So I have some questions and hope you could answere me.

Q1: I´m from germany did anyone know what kind of adapter I need to charge the battery? can i get a photo of the adapter so i can see what kind of adapter i need.

Q2: I saw the thread with 3 guys who ordered the same tablet, someone from them get it already? How long did it takes to be at your home?

Q3: The tablet comes with android 2.1 are there much issues with that OS is 2.2 better and where can I get a guide for updating to 2.2?

Q4: in reviews i read that the display is like a mirror but haven´t sen it in youtube videos so what now a good view or not that great?

Argh so much questions in my had but they wont come out now...

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
A1: Normally there should be a charger included - if not: ask for it!
I'm also a german guy and I am using just a normal poweradapter to convert the pins to a EU plug^^
Go to this album to see how it looks like: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/members/dahanz-albums-power-convertor-plug.html
By the way - mine was included with a power supply I bought for my computer.

A4: It seems as if you are a bit impatient - you are soon going to discover this by yourself. ;-)

Last edited:

nevery

Sep 1, 2010
Yes you´re right^^ Its the first time I have ordered somethig from Asis so I´m a bit impaient, thin its normaly ^^
can somene told me somethig about android?
I´ve never used it before and wanna be ready for everything ^^
I have asked for a chager adapter the dont have some so they can´t give some out ^^

you think this one will be ok?
CE Reisestecker- Reiseadapter USA: Amazon.de: Elektronik
the one on your pictures seems to have those triangles this one not I´m not shuure that this one is the right even if it tolds me Hongkong and China ...

nevery

Sep 1, 2010
ah no...you misunderstood me
they only have no adapters to charge in germany ^^
the chinese charger is in the pakage

this is inside the pakage
1 x Highpad G10
1 x USB Cable
1 x Chargingcable
1 x Keyboardcase

I ordered at euogo

Last edited:

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
Ok, then the adapter you suggested should do this job.
It cost almost nothing anyway^^

But take care of the voltage the charger supports, if it's one of those "wide-range" devices (and almost every of this device are) you are ready to start your tablet-pleasure! *g*