Superpad i7 Android 2.2 Tablet PC 7 Inch Infotmic

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
If anyone comes across the firmware for this tablet please post a link as it seems fairly similar and would be worth investigating.

Superpad i7 Android 2.2 Tablet PC 7 Inch Infotmic

also listed as

FlyTouch 3 Android 2.2 7inch I7 flytouch 3 netbook Infotmic iMAPx210 1GHz 512MB 2GB Tablet PC Epad 3G WIFI CAMERA
image_64617_239_2361_1_59_7_639_1_1561_1_240_1_40_1_76.jpg

Main Feature:

CPU: Infotmic iMAPx210 1GHz
RAM: 512M DDR2
Storage: 2GB
Support TF card extend 16GB max
Display: 7 inch TFT LCD resistive touch panel 800*480
Camera: 2.1 mega pixel
Battery: 3600mAh
Networking: Wifi 802.11 b/g
Support 720P Video

Specification:

CPU: Infotmic iMAPx210 1GHz
RAM: 512M DDR2
Storage: 2GB
Support TF card extend 16GB max
Display: 7 inch TFT LCD resistive touch panel 800*480
Camera: 2.1 mega pixel
Battery: 3600mAh
Networking: Wifi 802.11 b/g
Support 720P Video
3G: Extenal
GPS: No
Bluetooth: No
Work time: 3-7 hours
Speakers: Yes
MIC: Yes
Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz
Output: 5V 3.0A
Audio format: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, AAC, WAV
Video format: MKV, AVI, RM, RMVB, FLV,WMV, MP4
Picture format: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF
Office software: Word,Excel,Power Point and Email function
G-sensor: Yes
Interface: Headphone jack*1, TF card slot*1, Mini USB*1, DC Slot*1, USB*1
Material of back cover: Plastic
Other application: My Pad, Browser, Email, Music Player, Video Player, Gallery, Calendar, Calculator, Sound Recorder, Clock, Settings, Camera, EReader, Youtube, APK Maganer, Market, Maps, Contacts, ShootMe
Language: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, Italy, Norwegian, Portuguese, Roman, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, German
Weight: 0.346 kg
Package weight: 0.701 kg
Size: 19.4*11.7*1.2 cm
Package size: 26.4*16.0*6.2 cm

Package:

1 x I7
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x Earphone
1 x Manual

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Still searching for any information (firmware updates) for the - Mini Superpad 741 also known as (AKA) CEMX2102 (AKA) M701SA

Android 2.2
7 "
800X480
ARM 11
resistive touch screen
supports SD
frequencies of 1 MHz processor
support 16G
3G
Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
256 MB of memory

Mini Superpad 7 "Tablet PC - Screen images and specs from Russian sellers site

UPDATE: The following models have been identified. Both Android 2.2 and 2.3 updates have also been identified.

P745-2G Hardware Id "hwver" 0.5.0.2 M701SA_0722_V2.1.ius 2.3m745_2g_8188_256.ius
P745-4G Hardware Id "hwver" 0.5.1.2 m701_4g_8188_256.ius
P741-2G Hardware Id "hwver" 0.5.0.1
P741-4G Hardware Id "hwver" 0.5.1.1
P752-2G Hardware Id "hwver" 0.5.0.3
P752-4G Hardware Id "hwver" 0.5.1.3 M799-4G_Android_327939.ius
P045 Hardware Id "hwver" 0.5.0.4

Verify (board) Hardware Id "hwver" by issuing command $cat proc/cmdline

Last edited:

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010

gxthelord

Nov 2, 2011
I've been googling and there are users saying it is the same as FlyTouch 3? And can you guys access the Android Market?

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
I've been googling and there are users saying it is the same as FlyTouch 3?
Similar but different screen 800 X 480 so it would be a unique firmware for a 7" device. While we can install some of the 10" system images they would need to be customized for the differences therefore, looking for a closer matching firmware before customizing to see what if any fixes have been made to address the issues such as WiFi.
And can you guys access the Android Market?
Yes, but with limited access to applications based on location and device fingerprint.

Last edited:

Hendrys

Nov 9, 2011
Please help me. I acquired a MIDVIA SUPERPAD i7 Android 2.2, Wifi, Touch, CPU 1Ghz, G-Sensor, USB, TF Card. It seems ok, but i'v been very worried because i can't download applications from android market.

It connects to the android market, I touch one of the application it says "Your application will be downloaded", but whenever i go to "My apps" it says "Starting download" and it stays that way forever. And it never installs the application. The tablet installs application with the apk installer. But i want to use the greatest feature of Android OS, the android Market.

I googled and in google troubleshooting Troubleshooting Download Issues - Android Market Help there's a list of supported devices. But i couldn't find my manufacturer there (i think its MIDVIA).

Do you think i can't use my tablet for downloading apps from android market? is it because it is chinese (i guess)?

Please help me, is there a way i can use the android market normally i don't wanna depend on apk's.

nwfungi

Oct 28, 2011
Can u log into android market on your PC and download the apps directly to your i7? If it doesnt work you need to make sure your router or wifi setup isnt blocking the port needed. I dont recal what port I had to open for the market to work on i7 superpad tho. A quick google should find it.

nwfungi

Oct 28, 2011
I have the same spec tablet and after a couple day I could not get to my launcher (informhome would crash) Havnt found a way to do a factory reset on these 3 button devices yet that works.
It would boot, and come up to the launcher with a black screen but the top bar was still there and appeared to be running fine. it also started unmounting the SD right after bootup. I connected an external keyboard, hit f1 and my settings menu came up. I started wifi, logged into the market from my pc and installed launcher pro on the device across the LAN. I now have a working tablet again, but sd card still unmounts and will not remount and small things like angry birds now will not run.

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
II now have a working tablet again, but sd card still unmounts and will not remount and small things like angry birds now will not run.
Try formatting the microSD card in another device like a phone or camera. These tablets seem to corrupt some cards but once formatted externally return to working.

Also, this post describes an alternate method of key combinations to Factory Reset - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/sylvania-tablets/3170-recovery.html#post17914

PS Looking for more information on this device. Can you post the Hardware ID "hwver" or a picture of the about device screen? Also, would like a dump of the /system folder or all stock applications (.apk) files and a print out of the build.prop.

Thanks

Last edited:

nwfungi

Oct 28, 2011
Thanks for the help, but unfortunatly non of the recovery methods work. Ive never had a infotmic logo. Android green text log, then the green android with some colored dots in the background. Then it used to go to a nice swirling color thing while it loaded. Just goes to black for a bit after the logos and then gives me unlock screen. Ive also tried numerous cards formatted in other tablets and phones.

Hendrys

Nov 9, 2011
Look in your downloads folder.

How can i do that? Where's my Downloads folder and what should i look for?

Can u log into android market on your PC and download the apps directly to your i7? If it doesnt work you need to make sure your router or wifi setup isnt blocking the port needed. I dont recal what port I had to open for the market to work on i7 superpad tho. A quick google should find it.

I don't know how to log inyo android market from my PC, could you please help me with that? any way i don't think it's a problem with the router because i've tried to download apps from the market from several Networks most of them works for my friend's android phone.

Please help me, i'm lacking here of one of the best features and android has.

nwfungi

Oct 28, 2011
Still havnt found the combo to do a factory reset on this unit.

The HWver posted at boot up with android text logo in bottom right of screen is 0.5.0.2(735)
Android version 2.2.4.4
Kernel 2.6.32.9
Build FRF85B
Model M701

Last edited:

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Still havnt found the combo to do a factory reset on this unit.

The HWver posted at boot up with android text logo in bottom right of screen is 0.5.0.2(735)
Android version 2.2.4.4
Kernel 2.6.32.9
Build FRF85B
That combination of Hardware Id "hwver" and U0 "u-boot-nand.bin" has NOT been reported on any of the sites yet.

Can you post the build.prop? Also, this information may be useful to investigate if you can post.

Code:
$su
#
# cat /proc/mtd

Code:
# cat /proc/yaffs

PS They're looking for user reviews at this site - www apad tv/apadforum/showthread.php?1815-Superpad-i7-7-quot-Android-2.2-Apad-aka-Mini-Flytouch-Reviews

Last edited: