Superpad i7 Android 2.2 Tablet PC 7 Inch Infotmic

ColoMikeal

Jul 28, 2012
I have a SuperPocket i7 e that originally came with android version 2.3 that actually worked correctly (sd cards would mount, usb drives would work, wifi, touch, and everything else). After about three months it failed to boot (went through boot process and then had a white screen). I tried to recover from image and it said image not found. I have since been unable to find that version3.
model number: p745 188WI-FI
Android Version 2.3.3
Kernel version: 2.6.36.7-infoTM
bob@ubuntu#54
Build number: GRI40

Has anyone else seen this version?

Last edited:

mvroid

Jul 22, 2012
My tablet is this:

$1330847722_325454980_6-Tablet-7-Superpad-i7-Android-23-16gb-Capa-Frete-Gratis-Brasil.jpg

It is in USB mode, how to enter in "Communicating with PC..." ?

tpf4

Jun 24, 2012
hi guys. im pretty new here, but ive read all this 20 pages and even more, soo now at this time i can post this little tutorial about how to resurect your tablet...
first thing and most important, THIS IS ONLY FOR SUPERPAD I7 MODEL P745 !!!
if you try this on other hardware id or other model im not responsable for the damages !!!
first of all you will need the iuw1.2 in order to get connected with your pc. iuw1.2.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download DOWNLOAD
second, you have to know the combination to connect with iuw1.2 and this combination is : upper buttons , press left side button also know as home , keep home pressed for 2 seconds and then without releasing press the power button (the one in the right side) and keep them both pressed for about 4 seconds (until you see the message : comunicating with pc ) ok once you are connected you will see a green light on the iuw1.2 on your computer. that means you are corectly connected with your computer.
next you will need the right/correct firmware for your tablet. (i have try'd many of them and this is the only one actually working without error's )
here is the firmware M701SA_0722_V2.1 (1).rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
inside the program iuw1.2 you must select easy burn ( its default selected ) then you select the firmware and press burn.
YOU MUST NOT DISCONNECT YOUR TABLET UNTILL YOU ARE ASKED TO DO SO !!!
when the burn process is finnish'd you will see a message SYSTEM READY REMOVE YOUR SD CARD AND RESTART at this point you remove the usb cable and the tablet will restart by itself. and that's about all :) now you have a working tablet without any error.

thanks for reading guys and i wait for your comment's cya ;)

Hi exe,
I'm having the exact same problem on the same device. Now I'm following your instructions. The combination doesn't work for me. When I start pressing the power button (the one on the right) with the home button held, the tablet turns on but I don't see the message: comunicating with pc. If I keep the combination pressed, the tablet will turn off (since the power button is being pressed). Do you come across this issue ?? Thanks

mvroid

Jul 22, 2012
Hi exe,
I'm having the exact same problem on the same device. Now I'm following your instructions. The combination doesn't work for me. When I start pressing the power button (the one on the right) with the home button held, the tablet turns on but I don't see the message: comunicating with pc. If I keep the combination pressed, the tablet will turn off (since the power button is being pressed). Do you come across this issue ?? Thanks

So, this is also my question
I posted a picture of the buttons

Marbieskarb

Feb 2, 2011
Has anyone been able to successfully root android 2.3 on the Superpad i7 P745 (hwver 0.5.0.2)? The firmware I'm using is "2.3m745_2g_8188_256.ius"

If so please lead me in the right direction. I've already tried superoneclick, gingerbreak, universal androot, and z4root.

bradp

Oct 16, 2012
Has anyone been able to successfully root android 2.3 on the Superpad i7 P745 (hwver 0.5.0.2)? The firmware I'm using is "2.3m745_2g_8188_256.ius"

If so please lead me in the right direction. I've already tried superoneclick, gingerbreak, universal androot, and z4root.

i have using z4root apk installed on device

alot are asking why they cant install firmware using IUw
1 ask yourself if you are using win 7 64 bit
if you say yes its becuase the otg drivers wont work on any 64 bit operating system. solution are use another pc using xp or vist or win 7 32 bit to install or...... get a program called VMware Player this program runs on win 7 64 bit systems and if you still have an xp disk or as for me win 7 32 bit disk use the setup disk to create a virtual pc running that OS. I have installed firmware p745 this way

2 run IUw first , load firmware, with tablet completly off connect to pc with usb cord, hold menu(next to power) + back key(round key on top) then press power button and hold all 3 till screen pops up
3 when Virtual pc ask for drivers load the OTG driver when completed the box in IUW will turn green indicating connection along with tablet displaying "comunicating with PC"
4 hit burn key and let program flash firmware
5 i wait till tablet needs to reboot before disconecting cable

louie643

Nov 24, 2012
I did it finally!
everything working but the wifi still does not connect!
says that the mac address is not available
any suggestions?

Hello

I too used an SD and got the "update pkg damaged" ...how did you get past this point? Please help!!!! I have two tablets doing the same thing!!

Thanks

mrfrustrated

Dec 27, 2011
I bricked my tablet when I tried to install M701SA_0722_V2.1. :mad: Can someone please help. I used IUW to install the firmware, it stated and then said that the "Z..." something was invalid and now I can not get the tablet to turn back on. I press the P/M button and nothing. I can not even get the table to recognize on windows. I have a Superpad i7 with a side switch that has a house with P/M and a square home button on the front of the screen. How do I unbrick this device? :confused: Thanks a bunch!

bosanac

Jan 31, 2013
If you have issue with starting your device reset it. Best way is this:
hold menu button, pres power button, and then pres home button :)

My question is, how to use usb 3G modem ? I add apn info but it dosen't work :( Any soluton ?

Igorek

Feb 6, 2013
Hi guys, my friend give me a broken tablet - with bootloop. I have no problem with flashing my Motorola phone, but this? I think, it is this tablet:7.0" Resistive Touch Screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC with Camera / Wi-Fi / TF / HDMI (Silver + Black) - Worldwide Free Shipping - DX but i cant go to the recovery or connect PC. I dont know the button combo. I tried a many times, but everythink the same. Green Android text, Green Android with color cubes, "Nexus" loading - here it stucks. Can somebody help please?
Photo of board, other photos are exact the same as tablet on Dealextreme.

homer1234

May 6, 2013
mine is looped als i believe i have a SuperPOCET i7 model #p 752 i brought it to three different places no charge thank god but no luck and it was just working i don't get any hellp greatly apprectiated especially form someone that got this model goin again !homer1234