Superpad i7 Android 2.2 Tablet PC 7 Inch Infotmic

cameleon2605

Mar 12, 2012
Hello i got a superpad i7 and i want to make a other version on it so when ipress the on button it come the name android than a second later on the left side comes a pinguin and then comes the word android in small and it load than comes the start screen i tried all buttons but nothing happen can anybody help please thats very interesting for me to get a other version on it thanbks a lot and sorry for my bad english i hope everybody can read it

cameleon2605

pogodancer

Mar 15, 2012
Hi, I have a p745 SuperPocket i7 2GB with Android 2.3.3. Everything seems to work (Wlan, rotation, USB, extern SD).

But: The touchscreen is not very responsible. You have to press it very hard. And the tablet is working slowly. Can you tell me if I can make the tablet working better when flashing the "M701SA_0722_V2.1" firmware ??? Is it worth the risk to brick the tablet ?

By the way it is nearly unusable like it is now (out of stock). The touchscreen and the speed should be getting improved, that's my aim.

Thanks in advance.

nwfungi

Oct 28, 2011
Flashing to V2.1 wont help probably. The screens on these things are the biggest draw back. I wound up getting a stylus to use on the screen, makes it pretty usable. The speed is fine untill a program sucks up memory, then it will take forever to get back to the home screen with all icons working and not stalled out. BTW, I am running the 0722.

nwfungi

Oct 28, 2011
If you follow this thread from the begining it will show u how to find the hardware ID. That will help everyone know what the proper rom is for you.

exe

Apr 1, 2012
hi guys. im pretty new here, but ive read all this 20 pages and even more, soo now at this time i can post this little tutorial about how to resurect your tablet...
first thing and most important, THIS IS ONLY FOR SUPERPAD I7 MODEL P745 !!!
if you try this on other hardware id or other model im not responsable for the damages !!!
first of all you will need the iuw1.2 in order to get connected with your pc. iuw1.2.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download DOWNLOAD
second, you have to know the combination to connect with iuw1.2 and this combination is : upper buttons , press left side button also know as home , keep home pressed for 2 seconds and then without releasing press the power button (the one in the right side) and keep them both pressed for about 4 seconds (until you see the message : comunicating with pc ) ok once you are connected you will see a green light on the iuw1.2 on your computer. that means you are corectly connected with your computer.
next you will need the right/correct firmware for your tablet. (i have try'd many of them and this is the only one actually working without error's )
here is the firmware M701SA_0722_V2.1 (1).rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
inside the program iuw1.2 you must select easy burn ( its default selected ) then you select the firmware and press burn.
YOU MUST NOT DISCONNECT YOUR TABLET UNTILL YOU ARE ASKED TO DO SO !!!
when the burn process is finnish'd you will see a message SYSTEM READY REMOVE YOUR SD CARD AND RESTART at this point you remove the usb cable and the tablet will restart by itself. and that's about all :) now you have a working tablet without any error.

thanks for reading guys and i wait for your comment's cya ;)

doglao

Apr 7, 2012
this is my tablet

7.0 " TR-706 4GB Android2.2 iMAPX210 1GHZ Wireless LAN 802.11 Tablet PC

how to press button for Communicating with PC Mode ?

http://usimg.**************/201108/heditor/201108161718251420.jpg

I have a similar tablet

Superpad i7 P745 7"
Fly touch III
android 2.3.3
Infotimic Imapx210 1 ghz
Storage: 2GB
Support TF card extend 16GB max
P745 8188 wi-fi 802.11 b/g
Kernel 2.6.35.7 INFOTM
suixing@fael #13
Buid number GRI 4

after a reset to factory settings the touchscreen stopped working
wifi does not connect, is only scanning
micro sd and says it can be ejected even if the slot, and always appears as sd full, others already tested and appears the same thing!please could you help me?

doglao

Apr 7, 2012
hi guys. im pretty new here, but ive read all this 20 pages and even more, soo now at this time i can post this little tutorial about how to resurect your tablet...
first thing and most important, THIS IS ONLY FOR SUPERPAD I7 MODEL P745 !!!
if you try this on other hardware id or other model im not responsable for the damages !!!
first of all you will need the iuw1.2 in order to get connected with your pc. iuw1.2.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download DOWNLOAD
second, you have to know the combination to connect with iuw1.2 and this combination is : upper buttons , press left side button also know as home , keep home pressed for 2 seconds and then without releasing press the power button (the one in the right side) and keep them both pressed for about 4 seconds (until you see the message : comunicating with pc ) ok once you are connected you will see a green light on the iuw1.2 on your computer. that means you are corectly connected with your computer.
next you will need the right/correct firmware for your tablet. (i have try'd many of them and this is the only one actually working without error's )
here is the firmware M701SA_0722_V2.1 (1).rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
inside the program iuw1.2 you must select easy burn ( its default selected ) then you select the firmware and press burn.
YOU MUST NOT DISCONNECT YOUR TABLET UNTILL YOU ARE ASKED TO DO SO !!!
when the burn process is finnish'd you will see a message SYSTEM READY REMOVE YOUR SD CARD AND RESTART at this point you remove the usb cable and the tablet will restart by itself. and that's about all :) now you have a working tablet without any error.

thanks for reading guys and i wait for your comment's cya ;)

I made this in a sd card and in boot I received this message "Update packge is demaged!
which may be?

exe

Apr 1, 2012
hello hoglao. first of all this is a usb cable update. second i can't offer any guarantee that this will work from a sd card. sometimes you can try formating the sd card (with windows XP ) in both fat32 or fat16 ( fat16=fat ). but it may not work as its made for usb cable update...

hope i help'd you ;)

doglao

Apr 7, 2012
hello hoglao. first of all this is a usb cable update. second i can't offer any guarantee that this will work from a sd card. sometimes you can try formating the sd card (with windows XP ) in both fat32 or fat16 ( fat16=fat ). but it may not work as its made for usb cable update...

hope i help'd you ;)

I formated in win xp fat32, I´ll try usb now!
I reply soon result for this

doglao

Apr 7, 2012
I did it finally!
everything working but the wifi still does not connect!
says that the mac address is not available
any suggestions?

exe

Apr 1, 2012
im happy you did it after all. uhh about the wifi i don't know what to say... it may be your router?? did you try connect to other wifi spot?
i was searching a little but didnt find anything about this error. its very weird...

doglao

Apr 7, 2012
im happy you did it after all. uhh about the wifi i don't know what to say... it may be your router?? did you try connect to other wifi spot?
i was searching a little but didnt find anything about this error. its very weird...

appeared the mac address but it still does not connect!
I have a TP-LINK is a no mac address filtering with WEP password

by the way thank you so much for your help!

exe

Apr 1, 2012
try to change the wep to open and disable the password and try to connect again. before you was able to connect to wifi?
im happy that i could help you :) and hope you can fix your wifi problem.