Tablet that has Bluetooth Smart 4.0

thejudge

Mar 9, 2023
Does anyone here know of a tablet manufactirer that has Bluetooth Smart technology on it? I need it to pair with a fishing device called iBobber

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Samsung almost certainly should have it. Other tablets? Your guess is as good as mine.

JAIPARKASH

Mar 24, 2023
Does anyone here know of a tablet manufactirer that has Bluetooth Smart technology on it? I need it to pair with a fishing device called iBobber
There are several tablet manufacturers that offer Bluetooth Smart (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy or BLE) technology on their devices. Some popular brands include:
  1. Apple: All recent iPad models come with Bluetooth Smart technology built-in.
  2. Samsung: Most Samsung tablets, including the Galaxy Tab S7, Tab S6, and Tab A7, support Bluetooth Smart.
  3. Lenovo: Many Lenovo tablets, such as the Tab P11 Pro and Tab M10 FHD Plus, have Bluetooth Smart capabilities.
  4. Huawei: Huawei tablets like the MatePad Pro and MediaPad M5 support Bluetooth Smart.
  5. Amazon: The latest generation of Amazon Fire HD tablets, including the Fire HD 10 and Fire HD 8, support Bluetooth Smart.
It's important to note that the iBobber fishing device may have specific requirements for tablet compatibility beyond just Bluetooth Smart technology. You should check the manufacturer's specifications or contact their customer support to confirm whether your chosen tablet will work with the iBobber device.