The Tablet I ordered thru Ebay

ffrankk

Jun 27, 2010
I ordered this tablet thru Ebay. It was birthday money but I'm still hoping it's a little decent. I must admit I jumped the gun a little after looking for a Used Ipad on Craigslist I saw someone selling an Ipad Clone. I then looked thru Ebay and found the one linked below. I fiugred if anything I can atleast use it to browse the net.

Google Android OS iPed aPad WiFi U.S. fast shipping - eBay (item 270596408605 end time Jun-27-10 09:43:29 PDT)

My Ipod touch is nice I love it to death but it's too small for Web browsing and you can't multi-task and add usb Devices or Memory cards.

Then I noticed by looking thru reviews in Amazon and looking at Youtube videos that they are slow when it comes to clicking and scrolling thru windows and even read that sometimes they are nonresponsive.

All I know id that it's M70003 series

I'm hoping that it's something that can atleast hold me over until the technology gets a little better or I save up for a better one. :cool:

techdaring

Jun 25, 2010
Did you get it ? If yet, please write some review about it for people can see more, add picture or video.

geeksthatgive

Jun 28, 2010
I sell these they are not bad. A faster processor would be better. Touch screen is ok. Stay ontop of the seller since only zero feedback.
Geek

ffrankk

Jun 27, 2010
Yeah I will

So far she's answered my Questions and told me it would get shipped out today

rjpear

Jul 6, 2010
Oh my..I had to register just to post... Dude..you left us all Hanging.. !! Where are the reviews of the device? Don't let a fellow Droid lover down...

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I got my tablet today :)

So how do you like it? I had a device very similar to the one you linked to and I wasn't happy with the device as a day-to-day unit. It would probably work for very specific applications, but it just wasn't very fast. It is impressive how cheap it is ($100)... but ended up spending a bit more and getting a real aPad (Moonse E-7001) as well and I'm happy with it -- at least to tide me over until a fast Android tablet with the larger capacitive screen comes out.

ffrankk

Jun 27, 2010
It was slow and a little unresponsive initially. I upgraded to a newer firmware and got it running a little better, but the ethernet and Charger are not working properly now. The charger takes a while to kick in but other than that it's working good. It'll probably hold me over til the good tablets come out later this year.

bugsyb61

Sep 8, 2012
I also got my tablet 2.2 from ebay. It looked great but now it doesn't recognize any wifi in the area. I have wifi in my own house!!! does anyone have any suggestions???

mikearnill

Aug 25, 2012
I ordered this tablet thru Ebay. It was birthday money but I'm still hoping it's a little decent. I must admit I jumped the gun a little after looking for a Used Ipad on Craigslist I saw someone selling an Ipad Clone. I then looked thru Ebay and found the one linked below. I fiugred if anything I can atleast use it to browse the net.

Google Android OS iPed aPad WiFi U.S. fast shipping - eBay (item 270596408605 end time Jun-27-10 09:43:29 PDT)

My Ipod touch is nice I love it to death but it's too small for Web browsing and you can't multi-task and add usb Devices or Memory cards.

Then I noticed by looking thru reviews in Amazon and looking at Youtube videos that they are slow when it comes to clicking and scrolling thru windows and even read that sometimes they are nonresponsive.

All I know id that it's M70003 series

I'm hoping that it's something that can atleast hold me over until the technology gets a little better or I save up for a better one. :cool:

That's great, I had recently bought samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 through ebay its prices were fair enough. The cool thing about ebay is that they some times delivers product early then their delivery date.