There are S7 with capacitive touch screen

npmt

Dec 6, 2010

Here's one with different Email (two panels view), keyboard, picture, video app
(Could this be the updated version?)

I opened a new thread, if its not a good idea, delete it and tell me what to do next time, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
^wow, cant wait...!!!

hmm, seems like my S7 is now available for sale..:) any idea on what i can get for it..? barely used; still has the protector shield n all...

Last edited:

PipinhoSurf

Dec 29, 2010
You can get the Huawei S7-150 with a capacitive screen in Portugal - Phone House Stores for about 340€ free and 200 to 250 with optimus operator (12 months contract, even though it is not blocked to that network)

movadoevo8

Dec 27, 2010
Wait a minute what does compacity screen mean? Right now the s7 i got on sat as a xmas gift was bought from Bestbuy with a internal sd 8gb card etc etc 768mhz 512mb of ram.., but the screen is like a PDA sort of even came with a sylus and no multi touch with android 2.1..... The video above is it one of those glass screens? like the Droid phones?

Is the S7 capable of multi touch even with the type of screen it is if the software allows it to be? Or is it hardware related and will never be able to do multi touch? Thanks ;)

sopranosv

Nov 22, 2010
You can get the Huawei S7-150 with a capacitive screen in Portugal - Phone House Stores for about 340€ free and 200 to 250 with optimus operator (12 months contract, even though it is not blocked to that network)

Well...Live rates at 2010.12.30 05:09:00 UTC
349.00 EUR = 461.854 USD
So, $462 USD...$163 for capacitive???

Andipad

Dec 27, 2010
I'd rather keep my resistive S7 and spend the difference on a nook color :)

We have other tablets (and one iPad also) plus a Nook color. My wife's Nook color is the better choice for reading...she does not allow me to fool around with it. So. I am getting one for myself...and then I'll mess around with it, as well.:rolleyes:

rudydh

Dec 20, 2010
I was reading that Huawei was going to change the screen on the more recent units being sold. Everything else will remain the same 2.1, etc. I am looking forward to the next few weeks as I think they will release a whole new line. Think other will follow the SIM card idea this year?

jhcernst

Dec 29, 2010
I have just bought this S7 with capacitive screen and I can tell you it works excelent! I payed at the Phone House in Netherlands 350 euro for it. I think it's cheap compared with the rest.