Tipstir's | Tablet Zone TZ21111c | ROM MOD WMT2xxx | 11/21/10

dimasjoss

Nov 20, 2010
i know... slow as hell... but I got this one from my friend when he went to shenzhen and he didn't know that it was the 128MB hehehe

JamesBond

Nov 28, 2010
I read almost all the threads here and still don't know if there is a solution for this problem with this ROM and others WMT.

I flash this ROM and he boots normal without any problems, but when arrived to the unlock screen, the touch screen is not respondind on anything...

Please clarify me, whats wrong or the solution.

Thanks.

Last edited:

dimasjoss

Nov 20, 2010
JamesBond...

that's the same problem I have... I'm using my tablet now with a keyboard case and usb mouse... kind of a mini laptop...

guess this will have to do until we found the correct ROM for this one... i searched all the threads on this forum & the slatedroid forum and still no solution... the ROM that i installed either gives me Process System Error Not Responding or the touchscreen doesn't work.

hope when tipstir put out the 128MB patch all problem will be solved. BTW your slate is 128MB or 256MB?

JamesBond

Nov 28, 2010
dimasjoss, I only have this problem with ROMS that say WMT, all the other work OK, like the "epad extreme 7e2018" that I'm using now.

My question is, anyone can explain me the diference from the normal ROM to one with WMT? I know it's acording to the hardware we have but in pratical terms if the hardware I have suports it, witch is best and what advantages?

And now the same question and answered so many times here, but all those answers confuse me even more: "How can I know witch hardware version I have for shure"?

Some applications report WMT on mine, but I have the 30 pin connector, also I don't have the black simbols for micro, etc near the exits.

Please help me to undestand all this, thanks.

bcd.tablet

Dec 25, 2010
Hi
new to this..have tried several ROMs to recover a bricked one and maybe it that it only has 128M
Thanks in Advance

bluesilver

Dec 19, 2010
hi there! i have tried your rom and as always i find it very useful. thank you.. i have a problem that i could not find a solution, could you please help me? i have a flytouch clone (generic) 256mb that is failing to continue booting up. i have tried several flashing and roms that worked in my other flytouch. (they are identical coz i bought 3 of them) but still could not find a solution. all software that i tried was succesfully installed but when i tried to boot up, the logo will come up and the dancing robot will show up untill such time that he is turning, then all he would do is turn!!! turning and turning even after 2 hours! i even dissassembled my apad and manually removed the battery hoping it could reset the system but to no avail.. i dont believe this is about software anymore.. did some of you guys ever encountered this kind of problem?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Try this one it's brand spanking new.. This is the first time here I am showing it off

RSX-TYPE-S A-SPEC (FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE) CM3: 447 @ 400MHz MAX | 300MHz MIN Slide Note: SetCPU is Installed!
WMT2.50_v2.0

Last edited:

clicku

Oct 25, 2010
Tipstir, I have a blue led apad the previous version shows 2.1.1 when I upgraded it with this ROM, my apad now just hung up on boot up. Do you have the ROM 2.1.1?

pavamana

Jan 3, 2011
Hi Tipstir
I am new to this forum. I see a lot of work being done by you & other guys on this forum. Thanks so much in advance for that.
I used "Tipstir's | Tablet Zone TZ21111c | ROM MOD WMT2xxx | 11/21/10" on my "aPad MID 7" UMPC iCOD"
ROM was successfully flashed but touch screen wont work after that.

Touch screen was working with initial ROM and device was very slow. Other details are...
Memory = 256MB
Model = Generic
Firmware = 1.6
Kernel = 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
build no = 1.8.2

Pls suggest me a proper rooted ROM.
Thanks again, Cheers.

Kai

Jan 4, 2011
Rooted my first Android device (Maylong 256) to "2.1_105 SS" with ease thanks to Tipstir and countless others. I have read this and a few other threads all the way up to this point and that makes things quite confusing for a novice like myself :) I would simply like to know what's the next upgrade to add the market and other updated features from there, without making a shiny brick out of this fun little tablet?

Grateful for the work that goes into what Tipstir has accomplished and those who've helped bring the roms up to where they are now.