Top 5 Android 7" Tablets

Simmeon

Sep 13, 2010
Can you please state them? I've been searching and its actually confusing. I would like some expert help.

They must be able to fully work with android market place.
They must be able to play Youtube videos.
Android 1.5 or higher.
Wifi
Must play common video extensions.
128 RAM or higher.
600Mhz or higher.

Price wise up to £150

Your help is appreciated.

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
I still try to get an overview by myself so I can't give you an at 100% accurate answer, but have you ever been to Wiki ?
Maybe this is going to help you a bit^^

Simmeon

Sep 13, 2010
I here only android 2.1 has proper android marketplace functionality, which means all others are not capable then?

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
It's hard to say witch one is better...but currently, the top 5 shanzai tablet are (not necessarily in this order): Wits A81E, EPAD E7002, Herotab RK7, Dawa D7, Zenithink ZT-180 (10" tablet)
A small comparison can be found at the link in my signature.

ZilverZurfarn

May 3, 2010
I here only android 2.1 has proper android marketplace functionality, which means all others are not capable then?
Only Google partners have the right to officialy include Android Market functionality. However, all Android versions are capable of using Android Market - It's just a matter of how much the manufacturer cares about what Google says (many Chinese manufacturers include Market with their ROMs without Google's concent)

lewserkim

Sep 15, 2010
i think the best thing in my mind that i can offer to that is Witstech A81E.
its good for me because it has Android 2.2, flash 10.1, gps, bluetooth etc. i think its better with what your looking for just an extra price for an Android Tablet.
just my two cents though. xD