Type a note and send it to my gmail account

JosDuchIt

Jan 2, 2011
Hi ,
I am totally new to android, and am*just trying with the standard nook color install to write down some ideas, when they come up, and send them to my e-mail account.

Since i did not see how to do it with my normal providers mail address, i created a google acount, used the setting to link to it, which is ok now.

I then typed a note, and in the reading icons hit the 'share' icon. This seemed brought up the keyboard but then things mixed up. Now hitting the "share" icon, nothing happens.

What is going wrong?

thel8elvis

Dec 29, 2010
Hi ,
I am totally new to android, and am*just trying with the standard nook color install to write down some ideas, when they come up, and send them to my e-mail account.

Since i did not see how to do it with my normal providers mail address, i created a google acount, used the setting to link to it, which is ok now.

I then typed a note, and in the reading icons hit the 'share' icon. This seemed brought up the keyboard but then things mixed up. Now hitting the "share" icon, nothing happens.

What is going wrong?

I linked my google account and tried to share a highlight .... nothing happens. No clue, but it is 'not working' the same as yours :)