Unable to scan for networks DISGO 6000 WIFI problem

mini man

Jan 9, 2011
Just bought the Disgo 6000 from HMV, but am very fed up as unable to connect to my wifi network. I go into wifi settings - turn on wifi. It then scans and a message comes up saying - unable to scan for networks. It just won't find any networks and there's no wifi symbol at the top of the screen. I have also tried to add my network in the ADD NETWORK option, but this doesn't work either!!!
Can anyone help???? Read many posts saying that the DISGO 6000 has quick connection to wifi, is mine faulty?

19maycraft

Jan 4, 2011
This the exact problem I am having with my Sylvania unit....Anyone have any ideas..I am thinking a hardware issue, not software..problem is every location within 2 hours of here has them on backorder, so I cant exchange at the moment..Is this fixable????

CheapGuy

Jan 23, 2011
looking at the amount of poeple and the same prolem on many devices i wont thikn its hardware related but maybe a bug? laters update wmt TO THE android ssytem?
i have the same problem with a flytouch 1

Jan 25, 2011
I had the same problem. Ended up having to run recovery and wifi began working again.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

ssheffey

Apr 9, 2011
Hi, I haave 2 Flytouch III units one of them I have no problems. The second one givees me the message "unable to scan for networks." The device does not see any networks.

How do you run "Recovery" on these devices? Is there a manual available on how to use these devices?

Traefury

May 24, 2011
I'm having the same issue now. When I first got it, it connected easily. Then it just stopped. Any ideas?

churchyn

Dec 2, 2011
Did you manage to find out what the problem with connecting to the wifi is? I've just received two today as christmas presents for my kids and neither will connect to my wifi. Disgo are not answering their phone so I can't get an answer. It's really frustrating. I wish I had never bought them to be honest.

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Did you manage to find out what the problem with connecting to the wifi is? I've just received two today as christmas presents for my kids and neither will connect to my wifi. Disgo are not answering their phone so I can't get an answer. It's really frustrating. I wish I had never bought them to be honest.
Welcome to the forum!

Too bad you didn't head the warning of many Disgo 6000 users about the lack of support and ongoing issues. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...users-time-unite-request-official-update.html The message you are inquiring above was from May and nothing has been gained since then. Please review some of the reference Sticky posts at the top of the forum and linked below for suggestions. Also, if you post the specific Hardware Id "hwver" some additional information might be available.

Last edited: