Volume Control Issue

maylea

Jul 22, 2011
This was really a great buy with the 25$ gift card from toysrus and it is working well for my 3 year old's education videos and games. But the lack of external volume control is the one thing I hate. I even looked at other sub 200 tablets just because of this but seriously price-wise for a 3 year old, nothing touches the Coby.

Does anyone know if there is a program available that would show the notification bar at all times even when running an app? I would assume I would need root and I would root this thing if such an app exists.

My only other option is to buy one of those tiny speakers that hook into the 3.5mm but then it would interfere with her holding the tablet.

Thank you for any help.

rickio

May 14, 2011
Did you think about some small earphones or earplugs? Not sure about a app. There are volume control apps to bring volume settings easier to access.

Sent from my MID7024 using Android Tablet Forum

maylea

Jul 22, 2011
Thank you javier2! That is exactly what I need. Unfortunately, the market says it is not compatible with the 7022 and won't let me download. the applib program force closes and i can't get it from there as well.

Got applib to open and the program does not show.

Last edited: