Welcome to Android Tablets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
android-tablets-welcome2.png

Welcome to AndroidTablets.net - dedicated to Android Tablets and everything related! This forum was created for Android Tablet owners and enthusiasts to learn, discuss, and share knowledge. There are areas of discussions from Android Tablet news, tips, care, repair, accessories and more! Please take a moment and register today to enjoy the features, free! As there are many Android tablets in the market today, we try to promote reliable and accountable brands that provide customer support.

Be sure to check out these areas of the site:

Android Tablets Forum - one of the most popular dedicated Android Tablet communities in the World!
Android Tablet News - Find your Android tablet news here!
Android Tablets Discussions - General discussions
Android Tablets Active Topics - Check out the latest discussions.

Subscribe to our RSS feed, or follow @AndroidTablet.

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
You should post more news items! It's nice to come the AndroidTablets.net and see some fresh items on the home page (without having to jump into the forums).

beezdotcom

Jul 9, 2010
...or I wouldn't bust you on this...but I'm pretty sure the word you want is "piqued", not "peaked".

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
dandroid thanks for making this a sticky at the top of the home page i just want to let everyone know you have to click on the picture above and leave a comment on that thread not this one

SEGA

Oct 18, 2010
Good to see we have a Tablet forum now, all I need is a tablet and I will be good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.