What's the best tablet?

dncsmurf

Jan 14, 2011
I've been researching for what the best android tablet is and I've been pointed towards the Motorola Xoom. So now, just to get some more professional opinions I've come here to ask the same question.
I don't have a budget, I want to get the best. However I would prefer one with a larger screen, not one of the 7" ones.
I also don't mind waiting for sometime, I know many haven't been released yet because they were just unveiled at CES.

Thank you, all opinions are appreciated.

SnakeManJayd

Jan 13, 2011
Apparently the Tegra 2 Chip is the new big thing. So something with that. I'm getting a cheap, but high powered Malata Zpad that has it, but since you want the best I would agree with you and suggest you wait for one of the ones unveiled at CES or something else that will come out with Android 3.0, if you are willing to wait a few months.

Hope that helps

dncsmurf

Jan 14, 2011
Thanks, I also have been looking at the Asus Eee Pad Slider and the Transformer, i think both have the Nvidia tegra 2 processor. Ahhh I'm so confused on which one to pick between the slider, transformer and the xoom. They all have what I need, 10", 1ghz or more, and Honeycomb. Tough decision

SnakeManJayd

Jan 13, 2011
As it gets closer to launch more cool videos and info will probably come out on them that may help you decide on which one you prefer. Later on you could also check out more in depth form factors and what inputs they have, which has the best UI(user interface) and which has the better support, accessories and versatility. And then there is also price. I don't know if that is available yet?