Which is the best 7" Tablet

julianj71

Feb 8, 2011
Has anyone got the gm10 marvell,, i just bought one for under $200, for that kind of money i dont expect too much, but it does have android 2.2 and a fully built in gps. Has anyone heard anything bad about them?

joy wang

Mar 11, 2011
:)dear Freaksta,
why not look for your best tablet in ebay,amazon,sinadeal ,and so on.There are some cheap tablet pc .Maybe you can find your loved one.Just my feeling.
joy

jyams

Feb 20, 2011
Nook Color, rooted running Froyo 2.2.1 (see my signature). No contest. It has a high density MULTI TOUCH display and only cost me $225 last month with a coupon from ebates.com. No camera or microphone. but, i run a division of a technology company and everyone at my office was goo goo eyes over this thing. When i fired up Flash and Youtube they were even more impressed. Got it overclocked to 1.1ghz running a custom ROM from Xboxexpert.com. He just released an updated version today. At $249, you cannot beat this device. Honeycomb 3.0 has already been tested and shown to run on this device. over at xda-developers.com they have every conceivable hack available for making this device very flexible. I use mine all day and it hasn't let me down yet. small, light, current ROM just waiting for the next update. This thing rocks!!

Last edited:

Freaksta

Mar 7, 2011
UPDATE: My Item has arrived in South Africa and is now sitting in JHB, so i hopefully can expect to get it by Monday or maybe Tuesday(depending on customs).

Freaksta

Mar 7, 2011
Just got my item and its not working, so far this is a VERY BAD impression from shenit.... Turn the item on the green light comes on and then it goes off. Hold in the power button the green light stays on and i assume it boots up because after a while i can adjust the volume with the volume buttons but there is no screen output.. Nothing shows up on the screen at all. It will cost me the so much to send the thing back its not even worth the trouble. If anyone has any idea on how to fix the thing please let me know. Really bummed about this, $150 is not money that grows on trees for me so this is a huge waste...

Freaksta

Mar 7, 2011
Last edited:

king9168

Mar 23, 2011
You could have alook at Android Tablets. I love the feel of the tablet. It looks & feels solid. Battery lasts as stated - enough to do work with while out and about (and play games on it :). Though the charger wire is short, I got around that by using an extension wire to do work when battery is low.

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
Upad ZT-180 Google Android 2.2 7 inch ZT-180 Dual core 1GMHZ Tablet PC - CPU: ZT-180 Dual core 1GMHZ (unconfirmed - kernel 2.6.32.9 rooted@2565)

I feel good

Greenapp

Jan 13, 2011
Here is a 7" tablet noticed online, Dropad A8 Android 2.2 Samsung S5PV210 Capacitive Multi-Touch 7 Inch Tablet Support 3G HDMI Flash with Camera - US$ 199.00
Sounds great.

Galvin

Feb 17, 2011
I want to buy a tablet pc so i want to discuss it with you.will you please guide me about that?

DanU

Mar 4, 2011
Gavin you need to create a new thread instead of trying to take over someone else's thread.

carralva

May 8, 2011
Hola necesito ayuda, para encontrar un link en donde pueda bajar la actualizacion del Android 2.3 o 3 para mi tables WM8650

progizmo

May 8, 2011
Hey Everyone,

If you haven't heard of the Curtis Klu LT7028 7" tablet, and your in the market for a budget tablet, check this one out. It may not be a powerhouse, but its got all the basic functions and its very, very affordable. We picked ours up from Walmart, but I believe there are many other retailers. You can read our full review on http://goprogizmo.com. We hope you like the review, maybe it will help you out with a decision!

Cheers! :cool: