Which Tablet to buy? Androidtime a safe site?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
i have not bought from androidtime but what i use as a test when i am buying from a new site is one i see if they accept paypal because atleast that way if they dont send you what you bought you can start a dispute and usually get your money back and two i email them and ask them a simple question like about shipping or about the item and if they respond within a business day then i think they are alright. now for which one you should get i recommend the 7 inch one because it says it is android 2.2 ready and if that is they case then that is awesome!! but you should make sure of that first that could be the question you email them.

Spooke

Aug 1, 2010
Thanks for the reply,

They look too cheap to be real lol, that 10" one thats £140 is almost £250 on ebay :O

If I do buy either I will pay by paypal and will defiently ask some questions before I buy :)

Edit- The 10" one seems to be this device,

Unless its a fake one lol

Last edited by a moderator:

mindwave

Jul 6, 2010
spooke, now from what i have seen in this forum probbie seems liek he REALLY does know what hes talking about. but PERSONALLY, I dont use ebay after having been screwed out of $1800, some of which was from a sale OUTSIDE ebay, paypal isnt quite as strong armed about their policies outside ebay

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Thanks for the reply,

They look too cheap to be real lol, that 10" one thats £140 is almost £250 on ebay :O

If I do buy either I will pay by paypal and will defiently ask some questions before I buy :)

Edit- The 10" one seems to be this device,

Unless its a fake one lol

spooke, now from what i have seen in this forum probbie seems liek he REALLY does know what hes talking about. but PERSONALLY, I dont use ebay after having been screwed out of $1800, some of which was from a sale OUTSIDE ebay, paypal isnt quite as strong armed about their policies outside ebay

thanks mindwave i like to think i know what im talking about even though so times its just my opinion i once sent several thousand through western union (yeah never doing that again) and your right paypal cant always help out but for me its better protection then nothing.

And spooke i tried to contact androidtime myself about the "ready for 2.2" because it interested me and i couldnt even send them a message through their contact us section. dont know if that part was just down but i will try again, and if you do or already have bought one from them let us know how it goes/went and if your still looking i suggest ww.eugo.com or you can check out my thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-discussions/242-great-places-buy-tablets.html

Last edited by a moderator:

mattgsx

Jul 20, 2010
Yeah, Euogo has been pretty great. It's basically a 1-man shop for sales support (at least, there's only one name on the Livezilla chat) but they always get firmware updates, they're very up-front about their products, and all of my support questions have been answered in minutes. They have 2 android 2.1 devices (a 7" and a 10") with decent processors. If you're looking for at least Android 2.x, I'd hold of just a little bit longer. Once more capac. touch screen models come out, prices will probably drop. Mine has dropped almost $50 in 2 months, and it's not even close to being top of the line.

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
Hi Probie,
"And spooke i tried to contact androidtime myself about the "ready for 2.2" because it interested me and i couldnt even send them a message through their contact us section. dont know if that part was just down but i will try again, "

There is a chap called MARTIN at "[email protected]" , who replied couple of my emails on this subject of 2.2 - per him should be out next week installed on the tablet ( rather amusing to read his emails if you know what I mean!). Did you see what I am looking for - any suggestions about which tablet - but not > $200/ landed in Los Angeles. Thanks.