White Pandigital Novel 75% off !!! (Ended the 2nd week of Jan. 11)

tomissic

Jan 18, 2011
New to the forums, just wanted to say i was looking into purchasing this as my first android device, due to the helpful forums and advice. I called around to some Kohls here in okc. I came across 2 different stores that had them in stock. But they are listing them for $164.99. So my question is, did the price change when you went to check out? or did i just miss this great deal?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
they were listed at 199 when i got them and then they were on clearance for 70 percent off so came out to 60 dollars

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Not only these Cruz Reader has been reduced. All are made by FoxConn out of China. The new versions are CTS but still can't be upgrade beyond Android OS 2.0.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
How much are the cruz readers

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum

Chasem

Jan 21, 2011
I searched all day for one of these at this deal. Checked every single kohls in the state of utah and found nothing. Has anyone in utah got one at this deal? Kohls gave me a rain check but the best they would do is 164.99..

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Chasem

Jan 21, 2011
Yeah that's my guess. Oh well. Start the search for a different tablet. Only wanted that one because of the good deal.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Chasem

Jan 21, 2011
Yeah that's what my girlfriends brother got. So I have had a chance to play with it. I imagine I will buy one of those soon. Thanks for the input.

Sent from my fascinate using Android Tablet Forum App

regnaD kciN

Jan 22, 2011
Checked my local Kohl's. They had them, but back up to $199.99 list. Their "special" on these right now is a whopping 10%, if you sign up for a Kohl's credit card. Such a deal...

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
They are also completely sold out of them at the Santee, CA store I bought from.