Wont boot/load

rollake70

Jan 15, 2011
Honestly i wish i came on here and read more about these

- COMPLETELY unreliable and a joke

i have had myne for 2 days! and was playing that angery birds game, the epad froze, i waited for it to load and didnt, so i hit the reset button and now WONT BOOT. THE green boot/load page with produced by wowpad is as far as i get!

does any1 know how to fix this??
or is it to a computer guy that might help me??

just after what ive read from some forum posts and threads, these are good untill they break or f*** up which isnt that hard??

if some 1 can help or knows what is going on please help $P16-01-11_1608.JPG

Mar 23, 2011
i had the same problem. while the tablet is off, hold home and push the power button and don't let go until the bios screen pops up. using the volume keys, scroll down to factory reset and push menu to advance. scroll down once again with the volume keys and select yes. it will have to reboot. once it's finished, you have to select setup wizard and do a calibration. it will reset everything, but once i did that to mine, i never had a problem with it. sorry i found this thread 2 months after your problem

minaetdave

Apr 4, 2011
i had the same problem. while the tablet is off, hold home and push the power button and don't let go until the bios screen pops up. using the volume keys, scroll down to factory reset and push menu to advance. scroll down once again with the volume keys and select yes. it will have to reboot. once it's finished, you have to select setup wizard and do a calibration. it will reset everything, but once i did that to mine, i never had a problem with it. sorry i found this thread 2 months after your problem

Hi,

I've got the same tablet (PC1002i) with same issue and I'v tried your manipulation but if I try:

Hold Home + Power button (holded too) = Screen stay on "infoTMIC" screen

any more idea?