Working FlashLite (version 9 not 10) for Coby 7015 tablet:

Mar 23, 2011
3) Use Root Explorer to move all 3 lib files to /system/lib then change each of them to reflect the permissions of RW-,R--,R-- (they must match all the other lib files)

4) Install both apps normally using any file explorer or installation apps

I am new to all of this. I got the files on the tablet I used andexplorer and to install the 2 apps but I have no idea how to move the LIB files. Possible someone would be kind enough to put up a step byt step?

Thanks,

Pete

Mar 23, 2011
For

3) Use Root Explorer to move all 3 lib files to /system/lib then change each of them to reflect the permissions of RW-,R--,R-- (they must match all the other lib files)

I got the files to my tablet, I used andexplorer to install the 2 apps but I am way new to this to understand or know how to move the LIB files. Can someone be kind enough to put a setep by step? PLEASE???

Thanks,

Pete

ken62310

Mar 16, 2011
As long as u did not change out the stock browser this may just be a cache issue. Download a cache cleaner and let it clear some cache. Also may help to see what else is running in the background, this also chews up resources. You may just be visiting a site that is too much for FlashLite...

Sent from my MID7015A using Tapatalk

same here... was able to get to the muffin site but crash or locked up when trying to play the video :mad:

jschill31

Mar 4, 2011
same here... was able to get to the muffin site but crash or locked up when trying to play the video :mad:

Hello,

It is your choice to use the mod or not, I have this posted in 3 different forums and it works just fine. As I said before, you will need to purge your cache from time to time. Download "Cache Cleaner" from the market and use it. Also from the home screen go to settings, applications, then select running services to see what all is using resources. Stop any and all applications that are not needed to run at that time. There are always two to three things running that do not need to be. Anything you stop will start running again as soon as you select it in your app drawer. FlashLite is a resource hog and will not work properly unless it has enough free memory, our tablets do not have a lot of memory to begin with but run very well if you monitor what it is doing. Many users choose to use application killing software to do these things if you do not want to do them yourself.

Last edited:

jschill31

Mar 4, 2011
For

I got the files to my tablet, I used andexplorer to install the 2 apps but I am way new to this to understand or know how to move the LIB files. Can someone be kind enough to put a setep by step? PLEASE???

Thanks,

Pete

Hello Pete,

If you have installed the two programs all that is needed is to move the 3 .so files into the /system/lib folder. There are several ways to do this but the easiest by far is to download a file explorer that has root. The one I find easiest to use is Root Explorer, it is a paid application but I am sure it is available if you do some searching. Once you move the 3 .so files all you will need to do is follow the rest of the instructions.

Good luck

jschill31

Mar 4, 2011
i should make a video on how to do this =]

Hacker,

That would be great if you could, it would help many users. I simply just have zero time with a newborn in the house. It seems he has some metabolic issue and we have to feed him every two hours which in itself takes a hour so it is non stop...yet he looses weight. My only concern is his health right now and the dev work will have to wait.

I would be in your debt

jschill31

Mar 4, 2011
Very well done, I am watching it now. Thank you very much, I am sure this will help all complete this mod. You are a gentlemen and a scholar!

Sent from my MID7015A using Tapatalk

psphacker06

Mar 14, 2011
And I saw people wanted to see this in action, So i made this video as well, showing a flash video in the web browser.

Last edited by a moderator:

simmonds00

Mar 28, 2011
Can anyone tell me that if I install Adobe Flash Lite version 9 will it enable graphics for the games on Face Book?

Thanks