Working FlashLite (version 9 not 10) for Coby 7015 tablet:

blaide

Apr 21, 2011
I installed the files according to your instructions and rebooted. I had set my default launcher to launcher pro. How do I switch back to the original launcher? Also, do I always need to be in the original launcher everytime I want to view a flash site?

jschill31

Mar 4, 2011
I installed the files according to your instructions and rebooted. I had set my default launcher to launcher pro. How do I switch back to the original launcher? Also, do I always need to be in the original launcher everytime I want to view a flash site?

Hello,

Not sure why you are refering to the launcher, that has nothing to do with Flash and the internet? Launcher Pro is fine, in fact it is my prefered launcher and what I use. What is needed is the factory browser as in web browser. As long as you have not installed a different web surfing application you have the Android browser that came shipped with the tablet. The FlashLite mod will only work with this browser.

Hope this clears things up for you

blaide

Apr 21, 2011
Sorry, it was late and I thought I read launcher. Anyway, I installed the browser everyone recommended called skyfire.(I think, havn't got the gyros with me at the moment). Is there a way to switch to the original browser or was it erased when I installe
d skyfire?

jschill31

Mar 4, 2011
As long as you havn't removed it the stock browser should still be there. Just click on the app that looks like a globe, if it opens then it should work.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk